District 8AA

pantherrules

8 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Congratulations to the Dekalb boys. 2 in a row, keep it up boys. Smith not very good at all, poorly coached.  Good win for Sanders back in his hometown.  

How were Sanders and Vance received by the SC crowd?   Good- Bad-Indifferent?

Edited by Moonshiner

3 hours ago, scatback said:

They we're received well. We got enough problems than worrying about Coach Sanders and coach Vance. Good win for them

Never seen Smith Co basketball this bad.  Whats going on. Girls seem to be trending upward. Hopefully you guys get things turned around.  Looks like my Tigers are definitely headed in the right direction.  Will definitely find out Fri vs York. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

Never seen Smith Co basketball this bad.  Whats going on. Girls seem to be trending upward. Hopefully you guys get things turned around.  Looks like my Tigers are definitely headed in the right direction.  Will definitely find out Fri vs York. 

You will know how you stand after Friday night I would think it will be a rough night st York they have a really good team 

11 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

Yelp, they do, But MC beat them somehow........maybe DC can get them too.

You think the York/MC game was a fluke - perfect storm type situation?  

Yes I feel like it had to be a perfect storm York has a complete basketball team in my opinion but good luck to y’all 

9 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Our girls are improving as we go as far as the boys it's just hard to put your thumb on what's going on right now. There is a lot to say but not worth saying if you know what I mean

4 hours ago, scatback said:

Our girls are improving as we go as far as the boys it's just hard to put your thumb on what's going on right now. There is a lot to say but not worth saying if you know what I mean

Are the kids playing that need to be playing,,,....like the athletes - football boys etc??   Is interest down like it is in some places?    SC has always had athletes, but they seem down in all sports.......Is it just a cycle?

26 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

Are the kids playing that need to be playing,,,....like the athletes - football boys etc??   Is interest down like it is in some places?    SC has always had athletes, but they seem down in all sports.......Is it just a cycle?

Down in all sports? I'd wait a calendar year before I declared a school down in "all" sports. 

1 hour ago, Wrigley said:

Down in all sports? I'd wait a calendar year before I declared a school down in "all" sports. 

I believe he may be right looks like football basketball is down baseball is usually good there but I heard they fired their coach after going to the state last year for a young guy so probably be down there to.