District 8AA

pantherrules

Cannon lost to a good Clay Co team last night. The game was close throughout until about 5:00 to go in the 4th. Cannon just couldn't seem to hit shots after that point. We had to foul at the end and Clay hit most of their free throws so the game was closer than the 70-57 score. Also, I think Cannon is still trying to adjust to the new coach. Going to take some time 

9 hours ago, cannonguy said:

Cannon lost to a good Clay Co team last night. The game was close throughout until about 5:00 to go in the 4th. Cannon just couldn't seem to hit shots after that point. We had to foul at the end and Clay hit most of their free throws so the game was closer than the 70-57 score. Also, I think Cannon is still trying to adjust to the new coach. Going to take some time 

Who is the new Coach? What are your thoughts.  What happened to the older coach. 

21 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Who is the new Coach? What are your thoughts.  What happened to the older guy

Previous coach was let go, he was horrible. New coach is Jason Knowles, former assistant at Watertown. This is his first head coaching gig, so I think it will take some time for him to be successful. Unfortunately, this group of seniors are with their third coach in 4 years