District 8AA

pantherrules

2 hours ago, Moonshiner said:

Hey Ice.............I heard the JV is playing 2-3 games Saturday at Watertown. Don't know about the times-who they play  or much else right now, but you might check them out.  May give some hope for the future, or maybe destroy all hope. I'm gonna try to make it, Rain has work backed up, but I'm gonna try.   

Seen them many times Moonshiner. Not a bad bunch, Hale kid has a chance to be a good player. Just not much else to go with him. Loosing that many seniors, better hope these young kids can play quickly.  

1 hour ago, Iceman2000 said:

Moonshiner what type of Coach is Coach Vance the Asst Coach.  He doing a good job, really young fellow.  

I don't know. I'm like you, young guy, seems to be doing OK. The time I watched them, I paid more attention to the kids than coach. Nothing stood out one way or the other then.  Don't know if he's doing his own thing with Sander's system or Sanders pulling all the strings.   

2 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Moonshiner what type of Coach is Coach Vance the Asst Coach.  He doing a good job, really young fellow.  

You going tonight?   Kinda wish I could. I would like to SEE them possibly get another win.   Can't go tonight, but be there tomorrow night. And looks like ( depending on weather), work Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Iceman2000 said:

I haven't missed a game all year. Sanders will beat down his former team tonight.  Good for him and the Tigers. Get some momentum going into Fridays senior night vs Monterey. 

They might do it but that’s a lot of confidence in saying beat someone down with a team that has 4 or 5 wins but Smith is weak but still doesn’t sound right     Just saying

22 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

They might do it but that’s a lot of confidence in saying beat someone down with a team that has 4 or 5 wins but Smith is weak but still doesn’t sound right     Just saying

Just for the fact that I bet it's sweet to beat your old team. Probably a little bad blood.  Heck who knows.  

So will DeKalb play Cannon Co in the District Tournament.  Rd 4 if so. Sanders was sweating it out vs a very bad Smith Co team that is not coached very well at all. This guy just seems like he doesn't want to be there. Good luck to both teams heading into the Tournament.  Best time of the year to get hot.  

40 minutes ago, Dexter10 said:

Well y’all beat them 46 to 42 I bet the coach was happy but probably a little nervous to

10 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

So will DeKalb play Cannon Co in the District Tournament.  Rd 4 if so. Sanders was sweating it out vs a very bad Smith Co team that is not coached very well at all. This guy just seems like he doesn't want to be there. Good luck to both teams heading into the Tournament.  Best time of the year to get hot.  

Listen to it on the radio. Can't decide if I hate I didn't get to see it, or glad I didn't get to see it.

Maybe, maybe they can get CC this time. I like to think they are due.

Edited by Moonshiner

13 hours ago, Moonshiner said:

Listen to it on the radio. Can't decide if I hate I didn't get to see it, or glad I didn't get to see it.

Maybe, maybe they can get CC this time. I like to think they are due.

Well Moonshiner what did you think about that tonight. A very disappointing Senior night. Was hoping to go into the tournament with some confidence.  5-22, wow is all I can say. I guess Sanders is still trying to implement his system.  Better do it fast, time is running out. Tigers play Cannon Tue night for Rd 4 with the Lions. We are 0-3 so far this year vs Cannon. We are due, but there are no guarantees.  Good luck boys. Did you have a front row seat tonight Moonshiner.