District 8AA

pantherrules

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:14 PM, Iceman2000 said:

Cannonguy, this should be an exciting game. Be crazy if Cannon beats DeKalb for the 4th time in one season.  Don't ever recall that happening.  Best of luck Tigers, see u guys tomorrow night. 

Kinda knew they could win, didn't know if they would. But no way anyone thought a win by 17........

1 minute ago, Dragonfans123 said:

Only reason UHS can make it to the finals is cause the McWillams make sure to have a ref that refs there games (against York) that teaches at Baxter. 

If York lost up right to UHS that’s one thing. But when you know and can see a ref cheating that’s another. 

I happen to know all 3 of the refs. Which one are referring to as a teacher at Baxter?

2 hours ago, Dragonfans123 said:

Only reason UHS can make it to the finals is cause the McWillams make sure to have a ref that refs there games (against York) that teaches at Baxter. 

If York lost up right to UHS that’s one thing. But when you know and can see a ref cheating that’s another. 

LOL! Take your tinfoil hat off and come back to reality sweetpea.

York was good last night. The Bees were better. It was a great game and a shame that you would try to tarnish that with your obvious ridiculousness.

5 hours ago, LesterJWayne said:

LOL! Take your tinfoil hat off and come back to reality sweetpea.

York was good last night. The Bees were better. It was a great game and a shame that you would try to tarnish that with your obvious ridiculousness.

Considering the ref that I am referencing about is a former coach to one of York’s players.

The word has gotten around since he was the ref at UHS, and yet again he’s the ref at the district tournament at Tech. So yes it is a fact that the ref is a teacher in one of the schools in Baxter. 

Yes York had a good game but it cheating when the ref is calling the game for UHS.

**Edit** it even confirms it on the schools website that the ref is a teacher in a  Baxter school for the 2018-2019 school year.

Edited by Dragonfans123

1 hour ago, Dragonfans123 said:

Considering the ref that I am referencing about is a former coach to one of York’s players.

The word has gotten around since he was the ref at UHS, and yet again he’s the ref at the district tournament at Tech. So yes it is a fact that the ref is a teacher in one of the schools in Baxter. 

Yes York had a good game but it cheating when the ref is calling the game for UHS.

**Edit** it even confirms it on the schools website that the ref is a teacher in a  Baxter school for the 2018-2019 school year.

Upperman was the better team!  York didn’t have an answer for Gore.  He scored 30 points. That had absolutely nothing to do with any refereeing.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragonfans123 said:

So the fact that the official previously coached one of York's players has no relevance, but being a teacher in a "Baxter school" makes him an obvious cheater for the Bees arranged by Bobby and Dana McWilliams? Sounds totally reasonable...

Given this obvious set up, it's really difficult for me to understand how the Bees' star center picked up his 4th foul and had to sit from half way through the 3rd quarter until about 4 minutes left in the game. Probably just part of the cover up, so the scheme wouldn't be so obvious. Amazing that your keen eye was able to identify this. If I were you, I would report it immediately (gmenees@tssaa.org). Since "the word has gotten around" though, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the whole conspiracy is brought to light.

**Edit** Bees 61 York Institute 57
Collin Gore 30 pts, 6 rbs, 4 ast
Isaiah Allen 10 pts, 1 reb, 1 ast
Alex Rush 10 pts, 12 rbs, 4 blks

• Like 1

York is a very talented, well balanced team that can compete with about anyone.

Watertown starts 4 seniors. They're scrappy and tough to put away. They defend well and just keep coming at you. York swept them relatively easily. They played LA within single digits all 3 games, but lost each time. They split with UHS winning by 10 in Watertown. 

What happened with Cumberland Co during that 8 game losing stretch in the middle of the season? All of their game scores look close except for those 2 blowout losses to Stone, but they're overall record is obviously less than stellar.