Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

I will go out on a limb and say you will at the speedway. We will see a lot of football still yet to be played. One game at a time. 

Are you boys ever going to stop getting these awesome all state transfers? I’ve never seen anything quite like it.  We’ve had a couple transfers through the years at SP, but never any of these that come during HS and turn into all state players. A lot of the ones we get usually never stick it out at SP. We’ve had some all region players that came in, but nothing like this stuff you boys are pulling each year. 

26 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

Just curious how can kids move around like this in mid season I done it in9th grade and was ineligible 

It’s all who you know. My only question is the one about moving for athletic purposes. Maybe I’m mistaken, but was thinking there was something in there saying you couldn’t move during the season for that reason. I’m sure someone will come on here and tell me he came for the academics at Greenback though. LMBO

10 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s all who you know. My only question is the one about moving for athletic purposes. Maybe I’m mistaken, but was thinking there was something in there saying you couldn’t move during the season for that reason. I’m sure someone will come on here and tell me he came for the academics at Greenback though. LMBO

One thing I do agree with you on and for another cornersville never gets any transfers  l know u don't think cornersville will be around but we still have alot coming up in the next few years I finally went and watch a middle school game tonight they whooped  some butt they are 7 and 0 I thi6  and I might say some stuff to you but you don't know this SR Defence  we have most of them started as freshman I just hope we prove u wrong again 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Are you boys ever going to stop getting these awesome all state transfers? I’ve never seen anything quite like it.  We’ve had a couple transfers through the years at SP, but never any of these that come during HS and turn into all state players. A lot of the ones we get usually never stick it out at SP. We’ve had some all region players that came in, but nothing like this stuff you boys are pulling each year. 

Didnt get any last year.lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It's not who you know Bass and you know that. If it is a legitimate change of address where you leave the current school district and go to a different school district then eligibility isn't affected. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crow said:

It's not who you know Bass and you know that. If it is a legitimate change of address where you leave the current school district and go to a different school district then eligibility isn't 

You are exactly correct crow.Has nothing to do with who you know thats a ridiculous statement.If we had been accused of wrong doing before i could understand red flags going up,we nevet have.We follow the rules.We are seeing the benefits of a brand new school,great facilities and we are 15 miles from the two best football teams in Tn history.If we benefit from that it is what it is.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, gcapride said:

What a bunch of hypocrite’s. Y’all blew us up when we were in D-1 saying we were recruiting . And you guys have gotten more transfers than we could’ve ever hoped for! Word of advice, gotta watch out for a Boobie Miles residence check....lol 

Just reread and seen the Friday nite Lights reference.Funny he would be a hero of yours.Sitting in a jail cell. :roflolk:

• Upvote 1