Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Switched from #9 , still a receiver I assume.

Yeah, he's looked pretty good when they get the ball to him and at times they've used him at tailback.  I haven't watched them in a couple of weeks. I opted to watch Greenback and Oz and just couldn't motivate myself to go to Marion.

This could be a game for a half but GB is too much for anyone in 1A this year. I think it will be closer than most think but with Coalfields injuries and this game being at GB too much Kees! 

10 hours ago, Spike16 said:

This could be a game for a half but GB is too much for anyone in 1A this year. I think it will be closer than most think but with Coalfields injuries and this game being at GB too much Kees! 

Maybe 2A too!  Heck, they are not completely healthy either, they have a running back who could be back for our game. If it was possible, I would say this game would be a mercy rule before half. I just hope they don't embarrass us sweat bees too bad.

Edited by rtl112

6 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Maybe 2A too!  Heck, they are not completely healthy either, they have a running back who could be back for our game. If it was possible, I would say this game would be a mercy rule before half. I just hope they don't embarrass us sweat bees too bad.

I don’t think he  will be ready to come back just yet but hopefully by the playoffs.