Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

17 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Was he a backups backup? Just sayin you don’t transfer from a powerhouse like Alcoa unless your not getting the playtime!

When you play significant minutes for Alcoa at any point, you are a good enough player to dominate at the 1A football level. He's a VERY GOOD PLAYER. They just have too many VERY GOOD PLAYERS to keep everyone happy.....aka Clemson.

THAT (what a great problem to have), imho, is the only possible thing that could (but, prob won't w/great SR leadership) slow down this monster. Good luck to anyone in the 1A playoffs by the time WV, F5 and JE figure out how to share the wealth with all of those rabbits that kicked our tail the other night. I sure hope they put that rematch with OS in the playoffs on TV. I'd like to see that. :popcorneater:

Edited by RaiseEmRightnPray

12 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

When you play significant minutes for Alcoa at any point, you are a good enough player to dominate at the 1A football level. He's a VERY GOOD PLAYER. They just have too many VERY GOOD PLAYERS to keep everyone happy.....aka Clemson.

THAT (what a great problem to have), imho, is the only possible thing that could (but, prob won't w/great SR leadership) slow down this monster. Good luck to anyone in the 1A playoffs by the time WV, F5 and JE figure out how to share the wealth with all of those rabbits that kicked our tail the other night. I sure hope they put that rematch with OS in the playoffs on TV. I'd like to see that. :popcorneater:

Having so much talent that players start transferring is definitely a good thing no doubt. Just sucks for us other 1A programs that don’t have a feeder program....:roflolk:

19 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Having so much talent that players start transferring is definitely a good thing no doubt. Just sucks for us other 1A programs that don’t have a feeder program....:roflolk:

Heck, we do and we still couldn't do anything with them. They're a completely different animal......sort of like Lausanne is in DII-AA, unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Heck, we do and we still couldn't do anything with them. They're a completely different animal......sort of like Lausanne is in DII-AA, unfortunately.

I was just poking at GB...they were a good team before the transfer. Definitely the team to beat!

I’ve seen Alcoa play, they earned the nickname “Beast from the East”! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nothing like the L word!They are crazy good.Heck we couldnt win your district!

I'm trying to wake up Booger! That iced tea usually gets him going.

But Thats None Of My Business Meme | I PREFER LUZIANNE TEA BUT ALL THEY HAD WAS LIPTON | image tagged in memes,but thats none of my business,kermit the frog | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

I'm thinking you all "might" struggle a bit with Webb's secondary. They have the speed to cover all of your guys. It would probably be a great game, especially if you got the RBs eligible. I don't know much about ND, other than they should be really good having brought most of their athletes back from last year's powerhouse. You'd clock everyone else, obviously. :( 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Nothing like the L word!They are crazy good.Heck we couldnt win your district!

Let me ask you a question. Did that boy that came from that Rankin mans team ride my goat down to greenback? If he did tell him to keep riding down I75.  He can bring my goat back and Grider will find him a uniform.  You think im joking but im not.