Coalfield @ Greenback

GHSblackhelmet

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Did that boy that came from that Rankin mans team ride my goat down to greenback? If he did tell him to keep riding down I75.  He can bring my goat back and Grider will find him a uniform.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy i was going to message you.He did that Rankin man said he was done with it.Muskox is going to tie it to his truck on Fri and he will bring to thst game when he watches you all beat that Bolden mans team.

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Was he a backups backup? Just sayin you don’t transfer from a powerhouse like Alcoa unless your not getting the playtime!

His playing time had decreased. However, he is a good RB that will be a great addition to the GB offense. Good kid, hard worker and has a great family. Hated to see him go, but completely understand. Wish nothing but the best for him and his family. Go Kees!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy i was going to message you.He did that Rankin man said he was done with it.Muskox is going to tie it to his truck on Fri and he will bring to thst game when he watches you all beat that Bolden mans team.

What kind of mess is this? That muskox man better not tie my goat to his truck and drag it to that Bouldin mans field.  It will hurt my goat.  You think im joking but im not. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? That muskox man better not tie my goat to his truck and drag it to that Bouldin mans field.  It will hurt my goat.  You think im joking but im not. 

They're using that durn goat of yours to transfer players in and you're worried about that old goat getting hurt?   If I ever get my hands on it, I'm gonna have a big tailgate party at the Beene. :hungry:

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They're using that durn goat of yours to transfer players in and you're worried about that old goat getting hurt?   If I ever get my hands on it, I'm gonna have a big tailgate party at the Beene. :hungry:

:roflol:big schools buy them bmw’s and Mercedes. Go to Greenback and get a pickup truck and a goat ride :roflol:

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I’m thinking we need to find more goats to send up to rankins field to give transfers a ride on down to Cooper field!!! Never can have too many goats 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

This is a bunch of mess.  If that o&g man and that gbnation man hadnt taken me and my durn goat hostage they wouldnt have got this transfer from that Rankin man.  That Rankin man sent this runner down to greenback on my durn goat.  This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.