District 4AAA 2018-19

QSouth89

• 2 weeks later...

I still say, "IF" Bearden has everyone healthy (and eligible), noone in East Tennessee will beat them.  Had 'em at WB on Tuesday night.  One of the better teams I've seen on that floor in many, many years.  Going across to play those Memphis teams may be a different story, but around here I don't think they'll get touched the rest of the season.  I plan on going over when Maryville plays them and would love to see Maryville knock them off again, but if I'm a betting man ...don't think it's gonna happen.

3 hours ago, GovMan said:

I still say, "IF" Bearden has everyone healthy (and eligible), noone in East Tennessee will beat them.  Had 'em at WB on Tuesday night.  One of the better teams I've seen on that floor in many, many years.  Going across to play those Memphis teams may be a different story, but around here I don't think they'll get touched the rest of the season.  I plan on going over when Maryville plays them and would love to see Maryville knock them off again, but if I'm a betting man ...don't think it's gonna happen.

Depends on who the officials are that night.  Maryville has been the beneficiary of some technical fouls and intentional fouls by the opposing team.

Edited by QSouth89

21 hours ago, GovMan said:

Totally agree Govman. Bearden is hands down the best team in ET on paper.  They have it all- quickness, ball handling, shooters, size, multiple all-state caliber players, very good  "dirty work" role players, and experience. Their senior class is absolutely loaded. Like you say- IF they are healthy, eligible, and avoid T's/ejections, they will beat anybody and everybody in ET by double digits, IMO.