Tennessee Prep Football Database

TheStuff

Ain't this sumin? .. I ditto this question. Only a few days ago I spent a loooong time searching the web. Site not active. I have not searched Archive.org (WayBack Machine) because I didn't know the previous url's to either the old or new database sites. This site was amazing. What happened to it is indeed a mystery, and a tragedy if it's gone forever. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

Ain't this sumin? .. I ditto this question. Only a few days ago I spent a loooong time searching the web. Site not active. I have not searched Archive.org (WayBack Machine) because I didn't know the previous url's to either the old or new database sites. This site was amazing. What happened to it is indeed a mystery, and a tragedy if it's gone forever. 

There had to be hundreds of hours, total, put into the site. Just the research and the accumulation of all the data that was available was unbelievable. I miss it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Letting you know we have asked questions before with no answers.  I did provide the members name on that link that owns the website as far as we know.  Maybe someone on here will see that and knows him?  I reached out to CoachT about the website.

Gotcha...I guess I missed that thread, sorry. I have used the Database in the past for various things, mostly to satisfy my curiosity. I really wish someone would give some insight on it's demise. I would be one that would like to see it back.

• 2 months later...