Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

1 minute ago, sportman said:

I bet that Eagle had nightmares for years. LOL.

In all seriousness, i really think the kid was concussed. The entire act was uncalled for. Rumors had been floating around the entire week before the game that SM would plant their flag on the 50 in the logo after the win. The TC student told someone that he wasnt going to let it happen and ..... well you can see in the video, he stood behind his words. I was actually on the field that night on the SM sideline and it was quite scary trying to get off the field and out of the way as both student sections rushed the field for different reasons. 

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

In all seriousness, i really think the kid was concussed. The entire act was uncalled for. Rumors had been floating around the entire week before the game that SM would plant their flag on the 50 in the logo after the win. The TC student told someone that he wasnt going to let it happen and ..... well you can see in the video, he stood behind his words. I was actually on the field that night on the SM sideline and it was quite scary trying to get off the field and out of the way as both student sections rushed the field for different reasons. 

Your right it could have been very bad. I love HS football but I'd never in a million year's do something like that, but it was and has been a good laugh and just shows you how some fans are. That guy might think wrestling is for real that did that!! LOL..

4 hours ago, sportman said:

They will match you speed wise for sure, but maybe not size wise. It doesn't matter to what I think, you think or anyone thinks, it's a guessing game and we will find out this Friday. I wish I could be there for this game. 

That's my point its a team game neither team will out-athlete the other it's going to be who will enforce their will onto the other team and whoever doesn't turn the ball over I still don't think nobody on Whitwell can run with #8 or #6 on TC which Whitwell didn't get to play against #6 last year or #5 and #30 which makes TC defense so good at stopping the run 

41 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's my point its a team game neither team will out-athlete the other it's going to be who will enforce their will onto the other team and whoever doesn't turn the ball over I still don't think nobody on Whitwell can run with #8 or #6 on TC which Whitwell didn't get to play against #6 last year or #5 and #30 which makes TC defense so good at stopping the run 

Who is the best RB y’all have played 

46 minutes ago, RTD said:

We did play against #8 and contained him well. 

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

H2O is off this Friday.  Ya'll need to put in a call to Seth Price's Dad!  Dude puts on one heck of a tailgate party!  Best burgers and dogs we've had all year...lol

I'll guarantee you it don't compare to my shrimp & grits chased with homemade fire water. Just ask ole @SEVEN, @snoball5278, and @Ole3putt. :hungry:

I'z parked right smack dab in the middle of the TrouserDale tailgate and Jacket Walk. Lucky I made it out alive.  :roflolk:

Trollmobile1a.jpg

Trollmobile1.jpg

Eddie%20Takes%20a%20Hit.gif

3 hours ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Who is the best RB y’all have played 

I don't know a really only player that had success running the ball was Price from Watertown but he did that from the QB position and Lebanon QB broke one long run other than that most RB’s do good to get 50 yards total 

3 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

We did play against #8 and contained him well. 

TC was a one-man team on offense last season they definitely aren't this year TC has big WR with 7 and 10 and speed with 6 and well #21 runs like he is and at the grass and has lots of speed and #8 last season was beat up when you'll play TC he is actually bigger and faster this year