Springfield vs Montgomery Central

JacketLover

Springfield will face 2 monsters at fb in back to back weeks. Kevin your anylasis is spot on for sure. We played horrible that night and the bus showed up late but they forced us into 6 turnovers and 3 or 4 of them in the red zone. End of the day MC has a very good football team and beat out butts that night. We don’t have athletes like you guys do.I wish our bye was this week to go and watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mason3132 said:

Springfield will face 2 monsters at fb in back to back weeks. Kevin your anylasis is spot on for sure. We played horrible that night and the bus showed up late but they forced us into 6 turnovers and 3 or 4 of them in the red zone. End of the day MC has a very good football team and beat out butts that night. We don’t have athletes like you guys do.I wish our bye was this week to go and watch.

:popcorneater:

No respect for the Indians here, guess they just lucked into 7-0. They have played athletic teams, Kenwood is freaky athletic and they handled that pretty well. Portland is a very good team with a running qb and they did pretty well with them. Just something to keep in mind. I am calling for the upset 

MC-24 Springfield-21

36 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

No respect for the Indians here, guess they just lucked into 7-0. They have played athletic teams, Kenwood is freaky athletic and they handled that pretty well. Portland is a very good team with a running qb and they did pretty well with them. Just something to keep in mind. I am calling for the upset 

MC-24 Springfield-21

:thumb:

I’ve got plenty of respect for MC I've said all year they’re the dark horse of this region. I think Friday nights winner will be the region champ. MC has got a solid football team, they run the ball pretty dang well.Thats the only problem, the are too one dimensional, they run the same 3-4 run plays 75-80% of the time. The veer with the FB getting up the gut or the QB keeping it around end, the option to #3, or the QB keeps it. Then the pitch on the outside sweep to #3.In my mind the biggest problem for the jackets of the 3 is going to be the FB, he’s a mismatch for the line and linebackers. It’s going to be interesting to see how the coaches adjust to him. I still think the Jackets offense is going to have to much fire power for MC in the end though. 

Edited by Poundtherock23
  • Like 1