Springfield vs Montgomery Central

JacketLover

2 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

Well seeing as how you are terrible at predictions we will take that with a grain of salt. You picked Springfiekd to beat Beech and White House to beat Portland so........

You would be surprised actually, I am right on most of the time, and my analysis is usually spot on as well. I may be a little bias when it comes to my Jackets however, are you not the when it comes to MC?; at least a little.....

I just don't see this game being very high scoring.  With the Region Lead at stake I don't see a lot of risks being taken by either team.  I think it will be a grind it out ball control ball game. As usual the team with lowest  penalty yards, fewset turnovers and most rushing yards will be the victor.  I look for the score to be within three points 

On 10/2/2018 at 6:17 AM, WRudolph2003 said:

No respect for the Indians here, guess they just lucked into 7-0. They have played athletic teams, Kenwood is freaky athletic and they handled that pretty well. Portland is a very good team with a running qb and they did pretty well with them. Just something to keep in mind. I am calling for the upset 

MC-24 Springfield-21

what exactly has kenwood done to be impressed with? 

Nothing. They have done nothing to be impressed by, what I said is they have impressive athletes. The safety and running back could play for anyone in the state. They just run a junior pro offense. Put Springfields coaches at Kenwood and they would be destroying people. I actually really have no affiliation with MC, I pull for all the schools in the county to do well. I would argue just as passionately for any of the county schools. MC is just having the best year so far, since Northeast had their issue. I would love to see this rivalry grow but MC has to be good consistently for that to happen. I do enjoy reading your "analysis" Kevin, just think these teams are too evenly matched to call this a blowout. 

I'm gonna say this. Montgomery Central has no business being mentioned like they are some sort of premier team.  Last year they were bottom of the region. In almost every case of a team turn around it takes time. It did with Springfield, and 99% of the teams that turn the corner. I'm wondering if it ain't some shady business going on up there like some of the Montgomery county schools. I said it because it needed to be said. 35-14 Springfield.

4 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

what exactly has kenwood done to be impressed with? 

I wondered that to. I will say one thing about Kenwood and im done. Granted Kenwood played some good teams. They scored 27 on Greenbrier. Then they scored 7,7,0, 15, 8, and 14. Those two scores in the teens were against the bottom teams of their region.

Now back to SHS and MC lol

59 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

I'm gonna say this. Montgomery Central has no business being mentioned like they are some sort of premier team.  Last year they were bottom of the region. In almost every case of a team turn around it takes time. It did with Springfield, and 99% of the teams that turn the corner. I'm wondering if it ain't some shady business going on up there like some of the Montgomery county schools. I said it because it needed to be said. 35-14 Springfield.

They were supposed to be decent last year but quarterback got hurt. These kids this year have been three year starters for the most part and that experience is paying off. I guess when White House went from winless to undefeated its because they were shady too right? Give me a break

2 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

They were supposed to be decent last year but quarterback got hurt. These kids this year have been three year starters for the most part and that experience is paying off. I guess when White House went from winless to undefeated its because they were shady too right? Give me a break

actually it was because they played a very very weak schedule in a weak conference and caught springfield at perfect timing when they was banged up. White house proved their record was a fluke in the playoffs

39 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

actually it was because they played a very very weak schedule in a weak conference and caught springfield at perfect timing when they was banged up. White house proved their record was a fluke in the playoffs

I agree with that. White House beat a 2-8 horrible Portland football team 6-0. There only score was on a punt return.