Springfield vs Montgomery Central

JacketLover

26 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

So there is another player just as good as 23, he must have not played the night I watched them. 

23 is a special athlete and a very important part of the team. The way you and most people who play Springfield think, that’s all we have. That’s just not even close to the case.

14 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

No respect for the Indians here, guess they just lucked into 7-0. They have played athletic teams, Kenwood is freaky athletic and they handled that pretty well. Portland is a very good team with a running qb and they did pretty well with them. Just something to keep in mind. I am calling for the upset 

MC-24 Springfield-21

Just curious, in all your posts you have made the case that the Indians are the better team.  Yet, in this post you yourself say that if MC wins it will be an upset.  

Edited by TheCommissioner

50 minutes ago, WRudolph2003 said:

CHS and I agree. QB is good player, back is decent, I remember Center was huge but 23 is the guy, let’s be honest. Not running down Springfield at all (watched you guys go to state and was in stands pulling for you) but your acting like your just dominant at every position and unbeatable. Fake news!

If you read my earlier post, the one where I gave my take on MC, you’ll see that I gave props to them. I also said where I thought they are better than Springfield and what would be a mismatch for us on defense. Do I think Springfield is more dominant at every position no. Are we unbeatable no, our record shows that. Do I think Springfield is the better all around team absolutely. 

9 hours ago, JacketLover said:

It would be nice but winning the region is our focus right now, which we didn’t do last year. Come playoff time it’s one game at a time. It will be tougher if we are lucky enough to get to the quarter and semi finals, because we will have to travel for those rounds due to the bracket flipping. Greeneville is in the same boat having to travel for those rounds as well. We aren’t even thinking about that, though. The region is our priority right now, then one step at a time. 

Yeller Jackets by 24 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WRudolph2003 said:

No respect for the Indians here, guess they just lucked into 7-0. They have played athletic teams, Kenwood is freaky athletic and they handled that pretty well. Portland is a very good team with a running qb and they did pretty well with them. Just something to keep in mind. I am calling for the upset 

MC-24 Springfield-21

People picking against you is not disrespect, I expect you guys to have some success on offense, I believe you guys will have a few turnovers which is typical of the veer, AND I just feel we will have more success offensively....

Edited by Kevin38