Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

20 minutes ago, VolBall85 said:

You're right doesnt matter who turned them in. But sounds like the player came from your team and your little upset about it.  

Don't really have a team. Just wish everyone did what they are supposed to do. Wish everyone told the truth, and went to school where they are supposed to go to when it comes to eligibility. Wish that coaches, AD's, and administrators checked up on their players and where there players lived so that there would be no eligibility questions. Now if this is all a dud and everybody lives where there supposed to and the coaches, AD's and administration has made sure of that, this will all be ok. But if not who gets punished. The player mostly and his teammates. The coach will just go on doing what he does. So will AD and administration. Just think if a coach, AD, or other had checked up on an address a long time ago this would be a non subject.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

Don't really have a team. Just wish everyone did what they are supposed to do. Wish everyone told the truth, and went to school where they are supposed to go to when it comes to eligibility. Wish that coaches, AD's, and administrators checked up on their players and where there players lived so that there would be no eligibility questions. Now if this is all a dud and everybody lives where there supposed to and the coaches, AD's and administration has made sure of that, this will all be ok. But if not who gets punished. The player mostly and his teammates. The coach will just go on doing what he does. So will AD and administration. Just think if a coach, AD, or other had checked up on an address a long time ago this would be a non subject.

i agree with you. it happens all over Knox county!!!

LMAO @ 2 Blount County Schools talking about rules.My grandmother is sick.I had to move in with her.What is her name? What is wrong with her? Duh,I dunno!!! Why do the 2 other schools in Blount County have trouble getting good football teams? Because the few players they have that are good play for the 2 king schools in Blount County.All the down seasons South Doyle had? Those kids were suiting up for Alcoa,Fulton,AE and Maryville.Even a few to Powell

Edited by wow1029
corrections

4 minutes ago, wow1029 said:

LMAO @ 2 Blount County Schools talking about rules.My grandmother is sick.I had to move in with her.What is her name? What is wrong with her? Duh,I dunno!!! Why do the 2 other schools in Blount County have trouble getting good football teams? Because the few players they have that are good play for the 2 king schools in Blount County.All the down seasons South Doyle had? Those kids were suiting up for Alcoa,Fulton,AE and Maryville.Even a few to Powell

Change your name to Wah1029 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, wow1029 said:

LMAO @ 2 Blount County Schools talking about rules.My grandmother is sick.I had to move in with her.

So their grandmother, did live in Maryville? Also, they aren't Blount County Schools. They are Maryville City Schools, and Alcoa City Schools. Y'all had Knoxville City Schools, but gave it away.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

So their grandmother, did live in Maryville? Also, they aren't Blount County Schools. They are Maryville City Schools, and Alcoa City Schools. Y'all had Knoxville City Schools, but gave it away.

Someone brought this to my attention.  Catholic and Fulton put together some pretty good collection of talent over the last 10 yrs. Whats their record over the last 10yrs vs Alcoa and Maryville?

Something like 0-10.  Its about the program, culture,  community and coaching. Not just the athletes

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Its about the program, culture,  community and coaching. Not just the athletes

Totally agree, hammer.

Jimmies and Joes will always be a part of the equation, but Maryville and Alcoa are well-established programs. At this point, winning just begets more winning.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, wow1029 said:

2uz5yfn.jpg

1 hour ago, wow1029 said:

Hey wow let's stay on task. Don't get those people south of the river stirred up. They get real defensive anytime you start talking about anything that might be questionable and then you get the speech about coaching, community, culture, tradition, beat downs of teams, garbage service, cookies, GQ, DH, RW, RR, S&B,BS, PV, GR, RR, 32, (l hope l did not leave anyone out, but if l did l am sure we will hear about them). and all of the other Maryville Mafia. Pretty soon it will be like a Hitchcock movie or a plague and they will all be swarming on here telling us the some old stuff we hear over and over. I just wish we Knox Countians could have our own disfunction with out everybody else chiming in and bringing their stuff to our show. But wishful thinking will not produce results. I am glad the tin heads did not jump on to but there still is time if you want to put up some videos or give an Alcoa history lesson. Thank you Ridgers for letting us south of you all to have time to get at each other without any northern aggression. Powell is not till next week. Stars, did not mean to leave momma out but why bring in innocent by standers.                                               By the way, is there any of that funny money still floating around over there south of the river. I am sure glad you all handled that in house. Any of you techy people got an article you can pull up on that little hick up.

• Like 1