Silverdale Seahawks @ Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Booger

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Booger said:

did Booger bring any mention bout any baseball when Booger started this thread.....and on top of it yall want to b chattin bout The Sword of Joshua Full Independent Pentecostal Assembly and their different fan base......oh how they r different......dont care one bit

...get this thing back on track

Booger just sayin :mad:

Come on Booger, you know there is even less chat in the baseball forum than the D2 football forum!

I’ve been in your town the last few days, I think Chattanooga is my second favorite city in TN. I’ve thought about driving down to the field just to remember the pain from last year...

I was wrong BTW, I found out a few weeks ago if we are lucky enough to be a #1 seed and by luck make it to the semifinals like last year, the Memphis team with, I think, 38 straight wins would have to travel to us... I mistakenly thought the middle #1 received the gift of having to travel the first two years.

Still nothing about why you started the thread... I don’t know much about Silverdale. Didn’t even know they existed until we got put in D2. I think y’all take care of business in the first quarter. Your linemen probably wouldn’t even need ACLs for this game!

7 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Come on Booger, you know there is even less chat in the baseball forum than the D2 football forum!

I’ve been in your town the last few days, I think Chattanooga is my second favorite city in TN. I’ve thought about driving down to the field just to remember the pain from last year...

I was wrong BTW, I found out a few weeks ago if we are lucky enough to be a #1 seed and by luck make it to the semifinals like last year, the Memphis team with, I think, 38 straight wins would have to travel to us... I mistakenly thought the middle #1 received the gift of having to travel the first two years.

Still nothing about why you started the thread... I don’t know much about Silverdale. Didn’t even know they existed until we got put in D2. I think y’all take care of business in the first quarter. Your linemen probably wouldn’t even need ACLs for this game!

oh u presbyterians will b West 1.....who stops u now.....the panthers of fra or church of god academy mustangs or both.....dont think so......U Presbyterians will have a game runnin clock gainst 1st Assemby or Hardin in the 1st round......then the 2nd round becomes very intrestin for the Presbyterians......u more than likely get the Evangelicals......a possible trap game gainst a decent team for which the Presbyterians will not game plan for cause that Martin feller and his staff will b plannin for what will b the championship game tween the states 2 biggest dogs in the semis gainst TSSAA's #1 co-opin model.....Luzianne...

....and u presbyterians better b for hirin sum security to keep that Luziannes film crew from comin back over to south Nashville a few weeks early to spy on u....

...Booger just sayin sleuth-or-spy_1f575.png

5 hours ago, Booger said:

oh u presbyterians will b West 1.....who stops u now.....the panthers of fra or church of god academy mustangs or both.....dont think so......U Presbyterians will have a game runnin clock gainst 1st Assemby or Hardin in the 1st round......then the 2nd round becomes very intrestin for the Presbyterians......u more than likely get the Evangelicals......a possible trap game gainst a decent team for which the Presbyterians will not game plan for cause that Martin feller and his staff will b plannin for what will b the championship game tween the states 2 biggest dogs in the semis gainst TSSAA's #1 co-opin model.....Luzianne...

....and u presbyterians better b for hirin sum security to keep that Luziannes film crew from comin back over to south Nashville a few weeks early to spy on u....

...Booger just sayin sleuth-or-spy_1f575.png

I still can’t believe the spying thing last year. But knowing Coach Martin he might just invite them to watch practice and then feed them with the players afterward. 

17 hours ago, volahol said:

This game ain't going to be a game.  Everyone will be home by 9:30 and the Irish name the score

might not work out that way.....gonna b workin on sum new game moves.....

.......we woulda been home by 2130 last year at their place if they hadnt required every Sr in the school reed an old testiment bible verse durin half time

Booger just sayin :evil:

9 hours ago, Booger said:

might not work out that way.....gonna b workin on sum new game moves.....

.......we woulda been home by 2130 last year at their place if they hadnt required every Sr in the school reed an old testiment bible verse durin half time

Booger just sayin :evil:

lol