Indy vs CPA

Mothman26

23 hours ago, Mothman26 said:

Indy’s QB looks a lot better than last year Indy has some pretty good athletes as well. The way for them to win this game is to stand up to the CPA oline which has been dominant in games this year should be a good game all things considered I’m going with a high scoring affair CPA 49 INDY 38

Indy probably wont score that against that defense

1 hour ago, midtnmale said:

Agreed. Indepedance is only averaging about 28 per game. I'm thinking that the outcome will be closer to what befell Indy when they played Oakland. 

Seems to be a lot of difference between the QB that played against Oakland and us last year versus the transfer that has played the last two games. 

I think our pass defense is top notch, so it should be a good test of those thoughts.  I don’t really see them slowing our offense down unless we turn the ball over a lot. 

But, anything can happen on a given night and I’m a lot more worried about this game than I was earlier in the season...

6 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Seems to be a lot of difference between the QB that played against Oakland and us last year versus the transfer that has played the last two games. 

I think our pass defense is top notch, so it should be a good test of those thoughts.  I don’t really see them slowing our offense down unless we turn the ball over a lot. 

But, anything can happen on a given night and I’m a lot more worried about this game than I was earlier in the season...

what happened to the original QB injury?

44 minutes ago, Fballfan1978 said:

what happened to the original QB injury?

My son said he had a concussion and was coming back. Looks like he passed for 400 yards 2 TD 2 Int against Centennial and has not played since.  Last year he had a bit of a problem with Ints but I hear this year that aspect has been improved upon. I think our D had 5 Ints last year. 

After the transfer QB has beaten Franklin and Brentwood, it seems like it’d be hard to take the ball out of his hand. He did lose a close game to Hillsboro but their defense is pretty good.  He doesn’t have an Int in those 3 games either. 

Just now, BreadTruck44 said:

My son said he had a concussion and was coming back. Looks like he passed for 400 yards 2 TD 2 Int against Centennial and has not played since.  Last year he had a bit of a problem with Ints but I hear this year that aspect has been improved upon. I think our D had 5 Ints last year. 

After the transfer QB has beaten Franklin and Brentwood, it seems like it’d be hard to take the ball out of his hand. He did lose a close game to Hillsboro but their defense is pretty good.  He doesn’t have an Int in those 3 games either. 

best of luck to him

Coach Martin and CPA has lost 10 regular season games the last 8 years. They also have 6 playoff losses (2 -3rd round, 2-semis, 2-finals). Overall 91-16 counting this year.
I cannot remember them in that time ever losing a game they solidly favored to win. If history means anything, I am betting on CPA this week.