CLINTON @ FULTON

92Dragon

This Fulton team is still finding there stride... they are good but the only thing that we are missing that we normally have is that speed skill player that can take it to the House any given play... fenderson is the closest thing we have but he is not neccisarilly a burner... Fulton is still a very good team and will be tough to beat... as far as this game goes I have Fulton by 28+ no disrespect to Clinton I just don’t think they will be able to keep up.

9 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

I knew deep down the game would end up like this but I was hoping we would compete a little better. Thank you and good luck to Fulton. 

I'm impressed with #2 and #8 ... pretty good players ... alot of the yards that Clinton got was on their own ... pass defense looked lost at times.. Fulton had alot of kids running vertical wide open most of the night ... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I'm impressed with #2 and #8 ... pretty good players ... alot of the yards that Clinton got was on their own ... pass defense looked lost at times.. Fulton had alot of kids running vertical wide open most of the night ... 

Yes, either one of those guys can take it to the house on any play. Our pass defense has been our bugaboo for the last several years. Our run defense has improved though.