Farragut vs DB 2018

Ericdietz

10 hours ago, Admiralglasgowfarragut said:

Someone lied to you.DB moved the ball well at times and had a couple of long runs but Farragut dominated every part of this game. It would’ve been worst if DB didn’t cheap shot the farragut QB in the 2nd quarter and knock him out of the game. Dirtiest play I’ve seen all year. 

Yeah, it definitely could have been worse if our starting QB wasn't cheap shotted.  He's a much better passer than our backup QB.  Nevertheless, D-B just wasn't capable of hanging with Farragut.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I thought WB was D-B’s first round nemesis? 

I've seen some pretty ugly playoff history in Kingsport over the last several years in the first and  second rounds.WB ,McMinn,SC or pick a team out of the hat.I know a loss is a loss but something about taking on the heavyweight champ as compared to getting knocked out by a featherweight just sounds better.Image result for pee wee herman fightingImage result for greatest heavyweight champs

3 hours ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Yeah, it definitely could have been worse if our starting QB wasn't cheap shotted.  He's a much better passer than our backup QB.  Nevertheless, D-B just wasn't capable of hanging with Farragut.

That's the only pass defense DB has. Take the QB out. Very sad but true.

9 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

LOL! "finish strong at 5-5"  and  "headed into the playoffs" where they will lose and I'd bet the farm on it.

Let's think this through..... If DB can stay afloat and come in 4th in Region 1 then their first playoff game would be against.....   uh-oh, I see what you mean now....

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

That's the only pass defense DB has. Take the QB out. Very sad but true.

They don’t have much of a defense at all but that hit on the QB was ridiculous! He was 3 steps away from QB when QB released the ball and 67 lowed his head right into the QBs lower back. The kid should’ve been ejected. It was an intentional hit and was probably part of the game plan. DB is not the same team they where years ago. The players and coaches are mouthy  and the players play dirty. Both the players and coaching staff got multiple personnel foul penalties last night. Sad for DBs fan base. 

1 hour ago, Admiralglasgowfarragut said:

They don’t have much of a defense at all but that hit on the QB was ridiculous! He was 3 steps away from QB when QB released the ball and 67 lowed his head right into the QBs lower back. The kid should’ve been ejected. It was an intentional hit and was probably part of the game plan. DB is not the same team they where years ago. The players and coaches are mouthy  and the players play dirty. Both the players and coaching staff got multiple personnel foul penalties last night. Sad for DBs fan base. 

Come on Admiral. Do you honestly think that coaches would have intentionally hurting a player in their game plan. I'm not saying the player should not have been ejected (probably should have). I wouldn't doubt that he may have done intentionally, But that doesn't mean the coaches influenced the action that the player took.  Coach Christian doesn't roll that way. I'm sorry the QB was injured. No excuse for the hit but don't accuse people of stuff like that.

You High Society Turkey Creek people will have to excuse us mountain folk. We just don't know how to act when we go to the big city.

Give us a break!  Great win for the Admirals. You guys have an excellent football team. Best of luck the rest of the season.

Usually kids feed off coaches and when the coaching staff are getting unsportsmanlike penalties the kids think it’s ok for them to as well. Don’t apologize for being mountain folk. That explains why you won’t allow teams to live broadcast from your stadium. The running water is a nice improvement. Good luck winning out and I hope y’alls dreams of playing Maryville in the first round come true.

16 hours ago, Admiralglasgowfarragut said:

Usually kids feed off coaches and when the coaching staff are getting unsportsmanlike penalties the kids think it’s ok for them to as well. Don’t apologize for being mountain folk. That explains why you won’t allow teams to live broadcast from your stadium. The running water is a nice improvement. Good luck winning out and I hope y’alls dreams of playing Maryville in the first round come true.

No way i'm apologizing for my mountain heritage. As far as the water goes. I guess you better bring your own high dollar bottled water. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Like 1