AP POLL CLASS 1A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I am not saying they are far and above the top team out of the east, in fact I believe GB is extremely good, but so is Huntingdon, I will say we are in for a pretty good game in Cookeville.....

Don't count your chickens before they hatch buddy 

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

When one brings the top 10 down from Mt SighNigh it would be unethical and sacrilegious of one to change or edit anything written therein.  

Lol. Yes. That’s why I didn’t change the spelling. :roflol:plus I like the sound rrg. Next week see if you can make it down with the top 15 without dropping the third stone tablet. :thumb:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch buddy 

Kevin is not from Huntingdon. That’s the problem is other people are saying these   things  not Huntingdon fans with any sense. Same as last year it was everybody else saying  this stuff. 

Edited by fan91
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, fan91 said:

Kevin is not from Huntingdon. That’s the problem is other people are saying these   things  not Huntingdon fans with any sense. Same as last year it was everybody else saying  this stuff. 

Never claimed to be, just dont see Cornersville nor anyone in the west beating HHS this year, and just to be clear it is not a problem, people can see how good these teams are......

I get wanting to fly in under the radar...

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I would say I agree just for the sake of one team having an off night but if the team at the top is on with the new addition, then there is definitely a gap. I’ve seen Huntingdon film and yes there is a gap. 

Yes, there is a gap. My gosh you boys had your entire team returning. Then you added an all state, college RB. I’ve said it several times. If Greenback doesn’t repeat as state champions they have choked.