Week 8 (Chattanooga Area Thread)

TNvols98

SETN Preps Podcast

(Chattanooga Area HS Football)

It's a Trap...Week [Week 8 Preview]

Week 8 Preview (Soundcloud Link)

Week 8 Preview (iTunes Podcast Link--SUBSCRIBE!!!)

We Preview (In This Order):  

(6A) Bradley Central vs. (5A) Soddy Daisy

(1A) Whitwell vs. (2A) Trousdale County

(4A) East Ridge vs. (4A) Chattanooga Central

(4A) East Hamilton vs. (4A) Hixson

(6A) McMinn County vs. (6A) Ooltewah

Brief Mention of Games Around the State as well.  

39101019_533730147041271_337402114975832

17 hours ago, TNvols98 said:

I think Soddy Daisy-Bradley Central and McMinn County-Ooltewah are probably two of the more intriguing big school matchups this week in Chattanooga?  What do y'all think?

THE SODDY-BRADLEY GAME WILL BE A SHOOT OUT. THEY BOTH GOT QBS THAT CAN THROW TO DIFFERENT TARGETS. I WOULDN'T GIVE MCMINN A SHOT IF THEY WERE NOT AT HOME..

EVENTHOUGH I SEE THAT MARIVUL HAS BEEN SCORED ON TOO MUCH FROM WHAT IM USED TO SEEING, THEY ARE STILL GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN THE TABLE IN EAST AND WEST TENNESSEE..

#LOP 

5 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

THE SODDY-BRADLEY GAME WILL BE A SHOOT OUT. THEY BOTH GOT QBS THAT CAN THROW TO DIFFERENT TARGETS. I WOULDN'T GIVE MCMINN A SHOT IF THEY WERE NOT AT HOME..

EVENTHOUGH I SEE THAT MARIVUL HAS BEEN SCORED ON TOO MUCH FROM WHAT IM USED TO SEEING, THEY ARE STILL GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN THE TABLE IN EAST AND WEST TENNESSEE..

#LOP 

42-8 final Bears 

15 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

#LOP 

Bradley played 4 Quarters for the first time this season... Big difference in production.

Standifer 21 of 25 for over 350 yards, mostly long throws,  and the Bears put up 523 yard and held SD to a total of 166. (only 23 yards of total offense in the 2nd half)

3rd Quarter was marred by an ugly penalty situation, which I will give kudos to the refs for taking the time to get it right and explain it all to the coaches.