Boyd Buchanan Now Excepting Applications for HC

Booger

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 4:56 PM, Booger said:

Who is it gonna be BBF?......is it gonna be a retread or someone new....the North Levee Swamp has been a good place to be in the past...

...good luck

Booger just sayin :thumb:

This post is laughable. There are some hard changes that need to be made. Only the board can decide to make those changes.  It’ll be interesting to see how much embarrassment it takes for the board to decide to make the necessary changes it takes to compete. 

For the sake of these passionate young men, make the right choice. Please, please. Stop the embarrassment. Go Bucs!

13 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

This post is laughable. There are some hard changes that need to be made. Only the board can decide to make those changes.  It’ll be interesting to see how much embarrassment it takes for the board to decide to make the necessary changes it takes to compete. 

For the sake of these passionate young men, make the right choice. Please, please. Stop the embarrassment. Go Bucs!

well spoke BBF

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, BallCoach82216 said:

Would Boyd even look at a coach for the job if he was not Church of Christ?  Say another denomination?

So we're to assume that Aikens, Reynolds, Caldwell, current intern coach are all Church of Christ? I know for sure that one on that list was.

I would think being a Christian leader would certainly be a requirement, but being specifically "Church of Christ" would seriously limit your applicants.

22 hours ago, OLDad said:

So we're to assume that Aikens, Reynolds, Caldwell, current intern coach are all Church of Christ? I know for sure that one on that list was.

I would think being a Christian leader would certainly be a requirement, but being specifically "Church of Christ" would seriously limit your applicants.

Its Drew Akins Job to turn down. 

4 hours ago, volahol said:

I know who I know it is not going to be lol

nope....them wizzards over at the North Brainerd levee swamp blew that chance a few years back when they had him right in their little grabbers

....and Drew ant bout to kill that career of his unless one of them Covenant Trucks or Woods backs up to his door

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: