South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

26 minutes ago, StewieG73 said:

Well if there are 8k there he will prob have about 6k. Lol No offense but I would guess NJ and Grundy and Jasper will pull for the tigers. In all seriousness I hope for a good injury free game. My mom and my wife are from SP so it’s gonna be fun. Lol

Grundy hates whitwell for some reason 

24 minutes ago, StewieG73 said:

Well if there are 8k there he will prob have about 6k. Lol No offense but I would guess NJ and Grundy and Jasper will pull for the tigers. In all seriousness I hope for a good injury free game. My mom and my wife are from SP so it’s gonna be fun. Lol

I agree with who will pull for who.  We'll pretty much be standing on our own with everyone wanting Whitwell to knock us out.  I get it and accept it, the wind blows hardest at the top of the flagpole they say. It's nice up here :grin: 

I still think the crowd total hovers around 6,000.  I could be wrong but I don't think it will get anywhere close to the 8,000 that has been predicted.

4 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I agree with who will pull for who.  We'll pretty much be standing on our own with everyone wanting Whitwell to knock us out.  I get it and accept it, the wind blows hardest at the top of the flagpole they say. It's nice up here :grin: 

I still think the crowd total hovers around 6,000.  I could be wrong but I don't think it will get anywhere close to the 8,000 that has been predicted.

We have pretty much been on our own for sometime now.  

6 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

What is the record at Beene? Which game?

16 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I hope not lol but that’s just me 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

We have pretty much been on our own for sometime now.  

You may be surprised by who you see cheering on the Pirates! There are some NJ fans that are closet Pirate fans!

Regardless of who’s pulling for or against SP, the Pirate faithful need to show up and get loud to let our boys know we are behind them regardless of whose against them! 

9 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Whitwell last year is the record as far as ticket sales go (I don't recall the number) but I swear that Signal a few years ago and a few of the jasper games have had more.  

Was that the regular season game or the playoff game?

I'm with you on the Signal game and some Jasper games. The Hampton game was larger in my opinion also.

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Was that the regular season game or the playoff game?

I'm with you on the Signal game and some Jasper games. The Hampton game was larger in my opinion also.

Regular season.  I'm not sure where the playoff game ranked but it wasn't as crowded I didn't think.  That Hampton game was packed too, I had forgotten about the crowd for that one.  

41 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You may be surprised by who you see cheering on the Pirates! There are some NJ fans that are closet Pirate fans!

Regardless of who’s pulling for or against SP, the Pirate faithful need to show up and get loud to let our boys know we are behind them regardless of whose against them! 

Have been seeing a quite bit more NJ fans up there in our stands.  Your right though, we have to show up and get loud.