Lake Co @ West Carrol

mrbigster

Congrats to LC. I surely thought the Wolfe pups would have a much better showing tonight. I guess when that old rattle trap LC bus pulled up, smoking like a mosquito truck, with one headlight out, and unloaded the boys in 3 or 4 different shades of new and old uniforms, it was too much for the War Eagles. The sight just must have made them fall over with fear. Coach em up Wolfe - there's a lot of football left. 

13 minutes ago, shockernation said:

If we play the rest of the season like we did the 2nd half it’s gonna be interesting! We just ran all night! D was lights out and showed some fire and emotion! Tonight we showed shades of what last years team looked like! Probably see WC again? Congrats on a quite dominating performance Falcons!! 

Big win for the Falcons. Moved the ball well especially out of the wildcat. West Carroll is big time slow, couldn't run outside on Lake Co. War Eagle offense lacked any imagination and didn't threaten Lake Co. Lake Co hasn't seen any speed yet. Hope they get to experience it!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Big win for the Falcons. Moved the ball well especially out of the wildcat. West Carroll is big time slow, couldn't run outside on Lake Co. War Eagle offense lacked any imagination and didn't threaten Lake Co. Lake Co hasn't seen any speed yet. Hope they get to experience it!

We hope to see Huntingdon or Cornersville in the semifinals. Still alot of football to be played. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season. West Carroll is an improved football team but they have very little speed. It is very possible for West Carroll to be able to get a win in Memphis in the 2nd round. When LC defeats Greenfield next week the Falcons will be region champs. Greenfield and West Carroll will play for 2nd place with the loser finishing 3rd. IMO I think the top 3 in region 7 will get a win over region 8 in first round of the playoffs.