Chattanooga Central vs Anderson County Mavericks

Domin18

20 hours ago, Domin18 said:

Team looked good today at practice. CC better be ready come Friday!

We will show up . May be in for some surprises. Now a question for you . Are your games on the radio and what station and can they be streamed on the internet? Please let me know as we do have fans that want to listen. By the way a question why are you guys not in a region closer to you such as with Greenville or Stone Memorial. This is a long way to travel for both teams. Do u know why? 

18 minutes ago, Pounder1 said:

We will show up . May be in for some surprises. Now a question for you . Are your games on the radio and what station and can they be streamed on the internet? Please let me know as we do have fans that want to listen. By the way a question why are you guys not in a region closer to you such as with Greenville or Stone Memorial. This is a long way to travel for both teams. Do u know why? 

That would be a question for the TSSAA.  In Stone Memorials Conference  you have Macon County which is 2hr and 40 min drive (Also everyone in that conference is in the Central Time Zone )and and in Greeneville's Conference you have teams that are 2 1/2 hr drive in Elizabethton, Sullivan East, Sullivan South, Sullivan Central.  Chattanooga is a 2 hr drive.  There are 7 teams in 4a farther East than AC so i figured that just stuck them in Chattanooga area conference for Logistics and having another 7 team District.  If Union County wasn't 4a they might have put them East in District 1.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:24 AM, noonesfool said:

You have betsy first

Yeah we will have to he ready for Betsy that is for sure. They did not run much against the Devil's so they may be counting on playing differently with AC. I think too AC will need a good rush on QB and not overcommit on the run if they have a run at all. I am sure neither the Devil's nor Betsy showed everything as they know they both are in the playoffs and all that would matter is for either one to beat AC. So AC just needs to take care of business. Greenedevils and Betsy are two peas in the same pod. LOL :)

6 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

284 to be exact and another 215 passing 

Yeah I will have my own statue of Stanton Martin; like DevilMan has of Ballard. Have some very good sculpture friends in Montana working on it. Hope to be ready by Nov 16. Was waiting to see if I need to rush if Betsy had won. Martin threw well over 325 in first half alone, then retired with a 48-0 halftime lead. Go Mavericks gotta love those Mavericks!!! :)