Chattanooga Central vs Anderson County Mavericks

Domin18

1 minute ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Centrals star RB is out with a leg injury and it looked like he was in either a cast or boot on the sideline. If he sits out this game then Central will lose. They couldn't even beat East Ridge without him. Run game will be shutdown.

Tough for any team if you are semi one dimensional. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Centrals star RB is out with a leg injury and it looked like he was in either a cast or boot on the sideline. If he sits out this game then Central will lose. They couldn't even beat East Ridge without him. Run game will be shutdown.

Well this really is not a game either way. I hope he does get better for the playoffs. The Mavs pounded Central and per DevilMan once a team mercy rules one season then they will most certain mercy rule the next season or at least that is what he thought. But we find out it does not always work out that way. LOL :)

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

The Mavs defense is not as good as it was last year, and their offense is not as hi-reving either based on their current games.   However, the PPounders record isn't flying off the charts this year either.   I do think the Mavs get the win though 42-34

The Mavs are up and down on defense getting health. I do see the Mavs winning 60-14 IMO ;) and