Chattanooga Central vs Anderson County Mavericks

Domin18

39 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I will have my own statue of Stanton Martin; like DevilMan has of Ballard. Have some very good sculpture friends in Montana working on it. Hope to be ready by Nov 16. Was waiting to see if I need to rush if Betsy had won. Martin threw well over 325 in first half alone, then retired with a 48-0 halftime lead. Go Mavericks gotta love those Mavericks!!! :)

Yea if they actually played some competition they’d lose. I’d be embarrassed to play that entire schedule. Honestly at the end of the day the Ac faithful have to be somewhat scared because they’ve won games by tight margins that should have been blowouts not to mention the defense isnt good. The Ac faithful have no idea how good their team is whatsoever. That’s a scary thing when you head into a game against Betsy especially when they are able to move the ball against your defense.

10 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yea if they actually played some competition they’d lose. I’d be embarrassed to play that entire schedule. Honestly at the end of the day the Ac faithful have to be somewhat scared because they’ve won games by tight margins that should have been blowouts not to mention the defense isnt good. The Ac faithful have no idea how good their team is whatsoever. That’s a scary thing when you head into a game against Betsy especially when they are able to move the ball against your defense.

Mavs are clicking at the right time. They played great Friday let's keep it going!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I know you’ll disagree but you have no idea how good or how bad Ac is. The opponet record is 24-55 respectively. 

Hogwash you guys have just as many cupcakes as we do. You are just trying to run for state reelection. Not happening this time. You said this last year too and we should have won by 20 points or more. :hungry:

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hogwash you guys have just as many cupcakes as we do. You are just trying to run for state reelection. Not happening this time. You said this last year too and we should have won by 20 points or more. :hungry:

There is a Huge Possibility that Every Team on AC schedule will not finish with a winning record.  For the year your opponents record are 24-55 on the season.  Greenevilles opponents are 39-42.  We have cupcakes but AC has Cream filled CAKES!  Your first test all year will be the 2nd round vs Betsy so we will see how they respond when they have to play 4 quarters for once.  Should vs what actually happened are 2 totally different things.  20 years from now you can tell people you should have been State Champs and the Greeneville players will just show off their State Championship rings :thumb:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Swipes said:

There is a Huge Possibility that Every Team on AC schedule will not finish with a winning record.  For the year your opponents record are 24-55 on the season.  Greenevilles opponents are 39-42.  We have cupcakes but AC has Cream filled CAKES!  Your first test all year will be the 2nd round vs Betsy so we will see how they respond when they have to play 4 quarters for once.  Should vs what actually happened are 2 totally different things.  20 years from now you can tell people you should have been State Champs and the Greeneville players will just show off their State Championship rings :thumb:

It’s like talking brick wall Swipes. You can through all the proof out there and he still thinks they are something special. Can’t wait to hear more excuses 

1 hour ago, Pounder18 said:

Keep laughing at us.....your team will be sorry that it did...all I am gonna say!

I am sorry pounder that was not a laugh at you guys no in no way you have unfortunately fell into the Greeneville zone. That was a laugh at Greeneville because they keep saying we keep our star players in the whole game. I laughed because they were again proved wrong! Lol :)