McCallie vs Brentwood Academy

MtJulietVol

I was able to attend this game last night and it was fantastic. I thought BA would win by multiple scores but I don't follow II-AAA very closely..  I know McCallie came in as a highly touted team, but how big of a shocker was that? My sisters husband follows the Eagles closely and wasn't quite as surprised as I was.

TI did not surprise me but BA let the game go at the end. Congrats to Mcacallie and Ralph. 

BA was  pushing McCallie around on the lines but McCallie has dynamic playmakers in the backfield. They scored two quick tds on plays. One long pass play on 4th down and the interception for TD. I enjoyed the game as the atmosphere at the end was terrific.

Will be good for BA and also for McCallie 

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:48 AM, MtJulietVol said:

I was able to attend this game last night and it was fantastic. I thought BA would win by multiple scores but I don't follow II-AAA very closely..  I know McCallie came in as a highly touted team, but how big of a shocker was that? My sisters husband follows the Eagles closely and wasn't quite as surprised as I was.

How would McCallie & Brentwood Academy matchup against Mt Juliet?