CENTRAL / SOUTH DOYLE, GONNA BE A BATTLE

dawgs82

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

To be honest, probably not Hatter. But that’s the way we want it, Central always gets looked down upon and ridiculed by local media, nothing new. Let everyone keep doubting us, only throws gas on the fire. 

absolutely! this is rossers most complete team he’s had to date. anything short of the semis will be a disappointment.

44 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

absolutely! this is rossers most complete team he’s had to date. anything short of the semis will be a disappointment.

I wouldn’t say a disappointment, anytime you make the playoffs you’ve had at least a good year. But obviously the goal is to go at least that far and it’s very realistic. Must continue to work and get better. We must not overlook Gibbs this week, that “Triple Option” is different from anything we’ve seen. But if we play like we did last night, it’ll be over by halftime.

2 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I wouldn’t say a disappointment, anytime you make the playoffs you’ve had at least a good year. But obviously the goal is to go at least that far and it’s very realistic. Must continue to work and get better. We must not overlook Gibbs this week, that “Triple Option” is different from anything we’ve seen. But if we play like we did last night, it’ll be over by halftime.

the standard around here isn’t just to make the playoffs, this isn’t william blount. but I agree, gibbs is a lot different now than they were weeks 1-3. wouldn’t be shocked to see them in round 2.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:54 AM, RebelAtHeart said:

SD has had a fairly cupcake schedule all year.  Not sure the Kees have seen an aggressive D like Central's other than the Bearden game - and you saw how that turned out.  Wish I could see this one in person, should be a doozy!  I think Central pulls this one out late, but SD will probably keep it close most of the night.

CHS 35  SD 21

Well I got half my prediction right! Nice win Bobcats!

9 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Wow, I thought we would win, but total, total dominance! Hatter, didn't need to air it out. They pounded the rock! Got to feeling sorry for Brang. Kid became gun shy quickly. I'd love to know the final stats for the game.

amen! that’s why he’s the coach and I’m not lol. he ran straight at them and SD had 0 answers. SD only had 89 total yards. going to be interesting to see them open up with TN high.