Henry County at Northeast

MSURacer

Great win HC. Pretty much dominated the game, especially defensively.

I truly feel for the NE seniors who won't get to make the playoffs after what should have been a great season. Gotta handle the situation better, though. Some of the antics tonight were just pitiful. 

Proud of our boys. 

35 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

if i understand this correctly, if dyer county beats kenwood next week then that would give kenwood  4 losses in the region with northeast at 3 which would give northeast the 4 seed. or am i missing something?

Kenwood has two losses. Henry County and Clarksville. 

28 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

if i understand this correctly, if dyer county beats kenwood next week then that would give kenwood  4 losses in the region with northeast at 3 which would give northeast the 4 seed. or am i missing something?

The way I'm seeing it is like this:

Henry County is 5-0 in region

Kenwood is 3-2

Clarksville 3-2

Dyer County 3-2

Clarksville NE 3-3

Ok Clarksville High should win their game this coming week. NE should win their game this week also. Dyer County and Kenwood play each other this week so one of them will obviously lose. So if that happens I see it like this after next week:

Henry County: 6-0

Clarksville: 4-2

Kenwood: 4-2

NE: 3-3

Dyer County 3-3

NE would win the tie breaker between either Dyer County or Kenwood. Now isn't this right??

4 minutes ago, Gbrpats said:

Kenwood is 3-2

Clarksville 3-2

Dyer County 3-2

Clarksville NE 3-3

Ok Clarksville High should win their game this coming week. NE should win their game this week also. Dyer County and Kenwood play each other this week so one of them will obviously lose. So if that happens I see it like this after next week:

Dyer County 3-3

NE would win the tie breaker between either Dyer County or Kenwood. Now isn't this right??

No, they lose the head to head with either team. They have losses to both, courtesy of a forfeit. I don’t see a way they make it. I believe they are eliminated. 

Edited by eers

1 minute ago, Gbrpats said:

Kenwood is 3-2

Clarksville 3-2

Dyer County 3-2

Clarksville NE 3-3

Dyer County 3-3

I apoligize, i actually seen a record for kenwood that wasnt updated. the tiebreaker between  dyer, kenwood and northeast would knock northeast out because they had to forfeit the games with dyer and kenwood.

so possibly

1. Henry County

2. Clarkville High

3. Dyer County

4. Kenwood

11 minutes ago, BigRedtaco said:

I apoligize, i actually seen a record for kenwood that wasnt updated. the tiebreaker between  dyer, kenwood and northeast would knock northeast out because they had to forfeit the games with dyer and kenwood.

so possibly

1. Henry County

2. Clarkville High

3. Dyer County

4. Kenwood

Ok gotcha!! I wasn't taking in account the forfeits to Kenwood and Dyer County. Yeah NE is out of the playoffs.

Only way NE can make the playoffs now is if Clarksville High somehow loses to West Creek next Friday. Both would be 3-3 in region play and NE would have the tiebreaker. 

I guess stranger things have happened, but that’s a very, very long shot. 

EDIT: And even then I'm still not sure NE would get in. Clarksville High would still be 7-3 with tiebreakers over Kenwood and Dyer. So yeah, NE is pretty much done. All that talk is pretty much for naught, though. West Creek is a glorified JV team. They aren't beating Clarksville.   

Edited by MSURacer