Henry County at Northeast

MSURacer

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, Yanker said:

There seems to be a lack of interest in this game...based on the limited number of comments...and this world known YANKER understands why!  NE is overrated and HC will outclass them with little problem at all. In fact, this YANKER is already bored with this game, and will also be bored with rounds 1-4, where there appears to be very little competition. The YANKER will expect the following score.............HC 38 - NE 14!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this YANKER amazing or is this YANKER  AMAZING?

This YANKER picked 38-14 and it was 37-13!!!!!  I AM THE INCREDIBLY ACCURATE YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE ONE OF A KIND YANKER!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

On 10/19/2018 at 7:00 AM, Yanker said:

There seems to be a lack of interest in this game...based on the limited number of comments...and this world known YANKER understands why!  NE is overrated and HC will outclass them with little problem at all. In fact, this YANKER is already bored with this game, and will also be bored with rounds 1-4, where there appears to be very little competition. The YANKER will expect the following score.............HC 38 - NE 14!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Yanker!! You did it again Hope the other prediction you included is just as accurate, though I doubt it. Did NE really have 250 yards in penalties?Time wise it was the longest high school game I ever attended. Looking forward to seeing  the game statistics to clear these matters up. Wondering about how many yards  "the Phantom" Foster had. Defense was outstanding !!!

GO BIG RED

12 minutes ago, olddevil said:

Wow, Yanker!! You did it again Hope the other prediction you included is just as accurate, though I doubt it. Did NE really have 250 yards in penalties?Time wise it was the longest high school game I ever attended. Looking forward to seeing  the game statistics to clear these matters up. Wondering about how many yards  "the Phantom" Foster had. Defense was outstanding !!!

GO BIG RED

It was a long game. Kenwood was a ghost town on the way back. Looked like their game had been over for 2 hours.

Foster finished with around 180 yards and 2 touchdowns. Best the running game has looked all year IMO  

18 minutes ago, olddevil said:

GO BIG RED

They had 250 yards of penalties according to the radio announcers final stats 

Edited by Gbrpats

18 minutes ago, UTInsider said:

hearing their coach may be leaving at end of season going on to other jobs.  Especially since #6 may be leaving in December.  

Not sure where or why #6 would leave NE in December.  He is a senior.  No reason for him to leave.  I can see the coach leaving after season looking for other jobs, but that is a natural occurrence & part of the profession.  

18 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

If Henry County has to move up to 6A to get out of the "Clarksville" region, it may be worth it.

Why would they be moved to 6A?  Their mid cycle enrollment is 1333.  That is well bellow the number of smallest 6A school in State Dickson County at 1509.  I guess Henry County could request to go to 6A, but I don't think that can happen for 2 years at the end of current classification cycle.

4 minutes ago, ocac said:

Not sure where or why #6 would leave NE in December.  He is a senior.  No reason for him to leave.  I can see the coach leaving after season looking for other jobs, but that is a natural occurrence & part of the profession.  

sorry I should have said Graduate early to move on to college.

Just now, UTInsider said:

sorry I should have said Graduate early to move on to college.

That makes sense.  I can see Watson leaving soon.  I think he wanted to have a Head Coaching job in Clarksville area because of his nephew #6.  If I remember from a discussion at one time that he has custody of his nephew and they did not want to leave the Clarksville area.  I guess it would be starting over again for NE if he were to leave.  I wonder what kind of roster NE is going to have in the next couple of years.  NE usually has some very good athletes and probably the best linemen in CMCSS year in and year out.

37 minutes ago, ocac said:

Why would they be moved to 6A?  Their mid cycle enrollment is 1333.  That is well bellow the number of smallest 6A school in State Dickson County at 1509.  I guess Henry County could request to go to 6A, but I don't think that can happen for 2 years at the end of current classification cycle.

Just kidding about the 6A comment. Would love to play in a different region though