Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

20 hours ago, RecordBook said:

Coaching - Tie  :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Comparison

Year                               Brunetti                                                          Waite

2012                               3-7                                                                   3-7

2013                               10-2 2nd round                                             9-3 2nd round

2014                               11-3 semi finals                                            8-3 1st round

2015                               10-5  Clinic Bowl                                          3-8 1st round

2016                               12-2 Semi finals                                           4-7 1st round

2017                               11-3 Semi finals                                           5-7 2nd round

2018                               6-2     ???                                                       8-0  ???

Totals                             63-24  4x to at least semis                    40-35 2 2nd round appearances and

and one 2nd round                               3 1st round appearances

Make your own comparisons.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Coaching tie?? Smh

RB- PC has 3 kids on 500 yards rushing and the senior Rb is just getting healthy and raised cane last week and you chose East RBs?

OL and DL tie??? Come on ballin but everybody had there option but wow... I think we lead the league in sacks the its held down but a UT commit DT....Offensively Or OL has giving up the fewest sacks of the region and rushing for almost 200 a game.

I'm taking Rondarius Gregory over ALL three of those RB's.

DL is cant be that good FB - ya'll allow 30+ points a game. East has at least 4 that apply the pressure! I know for sure he's a stud. OL I'll give Pearl that.

Everything else is facts!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

I'm taking Rondarius Gregory over ALL three of those RB's.

DL is cant be that good FB - ya'll allow 30+ points a game. East has at least 4 that apply the pressure! I know for sure he's a stud. OL I'll give Pearl that.

Everything else is facts!

They dont like facts. You have to keep it simple with them.

2 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Yes sir no sir?? Yall SUCK Its seem like y'all big mad the we're 8-0. Friday you the and the Dried up birds are going to find out what all the hype is about.

Smh, I promise you nobody over at PC is mad nor hating on East. It's just we've seen this same routine from all talking all week, and then ball kicks off game over at 7:40. How can y'all even talk crazy to anybody at PC bout football, especially how we beat East last year. In two games last year the score was 91-8, East should be quiet as church mouse!!!

2 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Im taking all East players. 

Harrison wont even make it off the line with Jashon on him.

Big E is 300 plus pounds and still getting blocked by smaller players. " Overrated"

X is going to throw at least 2 picks. #5 to the house #bookit

What are you basing it on, head to head none of East players had anything against PC. But all our players dominated East players head to head!!!

53 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Who wants to set the over/under on personal foul penalties for this game?  I will go with 7

What about ejections? I will say 2

I doubt it at least not on our end. East seem to be mad, we look at them like lil brother that follows you to the park. All we saying is how can you talk crazy to big brother, that you know you cant beat up...lol

19 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Comparison

Year                               Brunetti                                                          Waite

2012                               3-7                                                                   3-7

2013                               10-2 2nd round                                             9-3 2nd round

2014                               11-3 semi finals                                            8-3 1st round

2015                               10-5  Clinic Bowl                                          3-8 1st round

2016                               12-2 Semi finals                                           4-7 1st round

2017                               11-3 Semi finals                                           5-7 2nd round

2018                               6-2     ???                                                       8-0  ???

Totals                             63-24  4x to at least semis                    40-35 2 2nd round appearances and

Thanks for the research digging!

Pearl has always had a rich history of football. No one is "down-playing" their success in the past. They have one the best football programs in the city of Nashville. Hands down. (Cane Ridge is next up)

Comparisons of history has nothing to do with Friday night. The past is the past. According to THIS YEAR... It's a tie! Different year, different players, different circumstances. Focus on the now. Both team have a good staff around them. Managing young men to be successful on Friday and putting them in positions to win is a task. The records are evident! Combined 14-2 combined.

Two good programs this year - should be a great game for the city of Nashville.  

40 minutes ago, bigchief said:

Comparison

East coach job been on line for 2 or 3 years now, but somehow we suppose to believe coaching is tie...lol, East fans are funny I'll give them that!!