Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

11 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

Thanks for the research digging!

Pearl has always had a rich history of football. No one is "down-playing" their success in the past. They have one the best football programs in the city of Nashville. Hands down. (Cane Ridge is next up)

Comparisons of history has nothing to do with Friday night. The past is the past. According to THIS YEAR... It's a tie! Different year, different players, different circumstances. Focus on the now. Both team have a good staff around them. Managing young men to be successful on Friday and putting them in positions to win is a task. The records are evident! Combined 14-2 combined.

Two good programs this year - should be a great game for the city of Nashville.  

That's not how comparing coaching staff works! You can't pick and choose what year to compare them. Yall 8-0 this year and now coaching even, come on now make some kind sense.  

4 minutes ago, Bellicose12 said:

@bigchief you find a Baseball coach job yet since u got fired from east

Actually I did. Had my choice from several schools. That is what happens when people know you do things the right way. Thanks for asking. Come see me and I will tell you all about it.

Sometimes people get lost in the wilderness and can't seem to find their way. They see a little light and think "yes, I am out of the  woods now" when in reality the  darkness has just begun to envelop them.

Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

44 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

That's not how comparing coaching staff works! You can't pick and choose what year to compare them. Yall 8-0 this year and now coaching even, come on now make some kind sense.  

If we talking about history - said that Pearl Cohn has that hands down. That's not up for debate.

As of this year - PC's defensive coaching staff is looking suspect. I'm sorry! It's a tie - East is 8-0 / PC 6-2. I think that levels out the coaching field for Friday nights game.