Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

1 minute ago, ballinup90 said:

IT'S FEELING LIKE OCTOBER 17TH 2014 at VANDY :popcorneater:

6 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

If we talking about history - said that Pearl Cohn has that hands down. That's not up for debate.

As of this year - PC's defensive coaching staff is looking suspect. I'm sorry! It's a tie - East is 8-0 / PC 6-2. I think that levels out the coaching field for Friday nights game.

PC would be 8-0 also with y'all schedule!!!

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

What facts? Aw like coaching is a tie fact...lol

Come on man let's be real yall probably have the worst defense in the state let alone Nashville. You say yall have the talent so it has to be coaching. Yall are a 3a Hillwood. Get it together Cohn

Edited by EastNasty

44 minutes ago, ballinup90 said:

If we talking about history - said that Pearl Cohn has that hands down. That's not up for debate.

As of this year - PC's defensive coaching staff is looking suspect. I'm sorry! It's a tie - East is 8-0 / PC 6-2. I think that levels out the coaching field for Friday nights game.

Our defensive staff looking suspect? PC held two good football teams under 19 points. PC the only team that held CPA under 19 points this year, and CPA had played top teams in state. MBA held them under 18 points also. Even tho PC loss both games I wouldn't say defensively we are suspect. Cordova is really good offensive team, so yes they will put up points. But that's difference between PC and East, will schedule good teams to be ready for moments like Friday and playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Our defensive staff looking suspect? PC held two good football teams under 19 points. PC the only team that held CPA under 19 points this year, and CPA had played top teams in state. MBA held them under 18 points also. Even tho PC loss both games I wouldn't say defensively we are suspect. Cordova is really good offensive team, so yes they will put up points. But that's difference between PC and East, will schedule good teams to be ready for moments like Friday and playoffs. 

And still lose playoff time. Sucks to be you guys.