Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

1 hour ago, ballinup90 said:

PC punched us in the mouth 5 seconds into the game. They "little brothered" us again. They simply outplayed East in every aspect of the game. Congrats to the kids, the school, and the coaching staff at PC!

Respect ballin. At least you didnt hide like that sucka @EastNasty That TD with 5sec SUCKED all the hope and air out the stadium. Your parents saying aw lord here we go with this again and we was loving it lol

Whoever said coaching was a tie needs to apologize and then deactivate their account. East Nashville has talent year in and year out and always under achieved. Yeah they were 8-0 coming into this game but who have they really beat?? Until the staff is changed you are looking at a 1st or 2nd round playoff team every year which is sad due to the number of college athletes that are on the team.

The PC staff cultivates their players and turns them into a team each year that can handle adversity and hostile environments.

• Upvote 1

State of the union: Hello firepigon fans, bandwagon fans and co signers. Yes Us east Nashville lost today.  The reasons we lost today was

Too many penalties. That 5 sec touchdown changed the whole game. We took your RBs away but couldn't stop the QB. We have a 5star kid that seems to fold when he plays Pc. I know we was in trouble when East coaches slowed the tempo and tried to start a cat and mouse game. All that said yall still scored 35 points "OVERRATED" for all your kids to run track yall are not that fast. I still would take RonD over all your backs. #2 and #20 isnt what yall made them to be. #9 is OK but no RonD. Your WRs are a joke. See yall in the 3rd and the outcome wont be the same

11 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Yeah its pretty bad!!

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Let me say East Nashville field is Terrible to be a brand new stadium. They have some pot holes big as I-440

I can honestly say I was amazed how your players adjusted to the field and didnt slip that much. I dont understand how our players could keep there footing and yalls could.

59 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Whoever said coaching was a tie needs to apologize and then deactivate their account. East Nashville has talent year in and year out and always under achieved. Yeah they were 8-0 coming into this game but who have they really beat?? Until the staff is changed you are looking at a 1st or 2nd round playoff team every year which is sad due to the number of college athletes that are on the team.

The PC staff cultivates their players and turns them into a team each year that can handle adversity and hostile environments.

I agree East coaching staff needs to change!!