Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

6 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

State of the union: Hello firepigon fans, bandwagon fans and co signers. Yes Us east Nashville lost today.  The reasons we lost today was

Too many penalties. That 5 sec touchdown changed the whole game. We took your RBs away but couldn't stop the QB. We have a 5star kid that seems to fold when he plays Pc. I know we was in trouble when East coaches slowed the tempo and tried to start a cat and mouse game. All that said yall still scored 35 points "OVERRATED" for all your kids to run track yall are not that fast. I still would take RonD over all your backs. #2 and #20 isnt what yall made them to be. #9 is OK but no RonD. Your WRs are a joke. See yall in the 3rd and the outcome wont be the same

We still overrated hahaha I cant with you today man. Yall got lucky it wasnt 56 to 6. Without a kicker I dont know what yall going to do. Field position is important.

20 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

State of the union: Hello firepigon fans, bandwagon fans and co signers. Yes Us east Nashville lost today.  The reasons we lost today was

Too many penalties. That 5 sec touchdown changed the whole game. We took your RBs away but couldn't stop the QB. We have a 5star kid that seems to fold when he plays Pc. I know we was in trouble when East coaches slowed the tempo and tried to start a cat and mouse game. All that said yall still scored 35 points "OVERRATED" for all your kids to run track yall are not that fast. I still would take RonD over all your backs. #2 and #20 isnt what yall made them to be. #9 is OK but no RonD. Your WRs are a joke. See yall in the 3rd and the outcome wont be the same

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Its called coaching sir, you take one thing away good coaches find others ways to beat you. Ron d cool but if you shut him down like we did, Lil East has no chance. So I'll take #20, #2, and #9 all day over Ron. Penalties PC had just as much if not more so you can't use that as excuse. You said our kids not fast, #20 broke it for 30 yard td, #8 broke it for 60 yards, and #9 well he was killing East all night. You talking about East took our RBs away, PC took y'all whole team away Mr 6 points and talking all that trash all week. You also talking bout East will see us again, maybe its tape out here now on how to beat East. Which I saw two week ago when y'all played Lipscomb, East defensive tackles is weak spot, you can run up the middle all night. Lipscomb was killing yall up the middle but stopped doing it, and started passing the ball. So our coaches saw that and attacked yall weakness, but PC and lil east coaching staff is tie please!!!

48 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

There was only one reason y’all lost. PC was better. 

The staff at EN has changed a lot over the last five maybe six years. I think there has only been one constant. EN has had some good assistants coaches along the way. I know an OC that was there is now the head coach at a college in California, they had a DC that was really good, and they had a couple other good coaches that have moved on for different reasons. When you look at PC and CR they have staffs that stay in place for the most part. I think that is the key in metro. You have to have consistency.