Polk @ Bledsoe

warrior1981

14 hours ago, Indian said:

Their defense is still rough. Seq could have easily had 49, unforced fumble at the 1 inch line and got to the 5 at the end of the half before time ran out. Polk 35-21

Sequatchie’s offense is still rough, if you have a unforced fumble at the 1 inch line, and you can’t throw good enough with time running out and all you can do is hand it off. :roll: 

21 hours ago, Indian said:

Their defense is still rough. Seq could have easily had 49, unforced fumble at the 1 inch line and got to the 5 at the end of the half before time ran out. Polk 35-21

On a dry field though I would pick OS by a lot more than they actually beat Bledsoe by that night!

Edited by TALMAD

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Really, I thought both teams were pretty even, and on a dry field and with the new kid I would take Bledsoe at home.

Just just my opinion. I could be wrong but OS has a pretty good team this year. Rain and wet field often slows good teams down.  Don’t get me wrong I pull for Bledsoe every week and 42 is a huge help and makes them have more options and compliments 2 very well. Maybe when these middle schoolers get to be juniors and seniors Bledsoe can have a good run.