Red Bank vs Brainerd

11 hours ago, Alien said:

Red Bank will win, 

But this will be the first team that can match the athletes the lions have. Brainerd is a much improved product, Tyrus Ward has them relevant now. 

Red Bank wins by at least 3 scores 

I think Brainerd will hang in there at first but many of them play both ways and they will not have the energy to hang with Red Bank. Red Bank will tire them out with all the athletes they have.

Ward has probably been coaching for about 10 to 12 years and I am not understanding the hype by some people.  he probably averages 1 win a year in 12 years... all he does is complain about the refs and say he is not getting his zoned kids.  which brainerd high gets everybodies kids

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t-mac said:

Ward has probably been coaching for about 10 to 12 years and I am not understanding the hype by some people.  he probably averages 1 win a year in 12 years... all he does is complain about the refs and say he is not getting his zoned kids.  which brainerd high gets everybodies kids

Very true Brainerd has transfers from Ooltewah, Central, and Tyner this year. I asked a few people that went to that game what happened to get him ejected. They told me he pitched a fit at the start of halftime over a sideline flag he received. He said he didn't receive a warning and they disagreed with him. He then had a fit and became combative and when his assistant tried to grab him he started swinging and yelling . He left and then came back to argue some more with the refs. They said it was a very bad look for this program, to be that unprofessional in front of those kids. He complained the whole game about the refs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, t-mac said:

Brainerd is as relevant as they have been in years. Tyrus is a good coach. Not a good look getting kicked out. But he has little to no help on that staff and ZERO money. 

Overall, very smart coach who has a real feel for his football team. The numbers at brainerd are way up from before his tenure.

8 hours ago, Alien said:

Brainerd is as relevant as they have been in years. Tyrus is a good coach. Not a good look getting kicked out. But he has little to no help on that staff and ZERO money. 

Overall, very smart coach who has a real feel for his football team. The numbers at brainerd are way up from before his tenure.

Again... another excuse for Ward.  Your words alone show that you are one of his fans how else could you know he has little help from his staff and zero money unless you are on the staff close to him.  The numbers may be up and he may have 1 win more than the current coach but look at the teams record he has beat.   Excuse after Excuse

• Like 1