Eagleville looking for sweet revenge against CA

ee2014

So Eagleville is hosting CA this week and I believe they are looking for sweet revenge from last year.  With Cobb’s abilities and strength of the receivers and backs..I think this is going to be a higher scoring for Eagleville.  Who do ya’ll have this game???

Havent watched either team but there is a lot of hype about CA and I get it like to support my Tigers as well. With that being said all I can go on is the talk and wins/losses and who they played. I say all this to say this should be a good game. Wish both teams luck yes even CA....... I hope for no injuries good luck guys.

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Havent watched either team but there is a lot of hype about CA and I get it like to support my Tigers as well. With that being said all I can go on is the talk and wins/losses and who they played. I say all this to say this should be a good game. Wish both teams luck yes even CA....... I hope for no injuries good luck guys.

:roflolk:  don’t get soft now. Go Eagles!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ee2014 said:

Eagleville has averaged 41.75 points over the course of their past four games, so Columbia Academy will be in for a challenge.

Three of those four are Community, Richland, and Moore County- no where near the caliber of defense you’re about to face. Not sure if you’re a diehard Eagles fan or a CA guy trying to motivate the team on Coach T after a tough loss. 

CA shou;d have no trouble this Friday.

12 hours ago, ee2014 said:

Eagleville has averaged 41.75 points over the course of their past four games, so Columbia Academy will be in for a challenge.

It's a Region game so it should be a good game. We are definitely waiting to see how our boys bounce back from that unusual 2nd half of play against FRA. 

Common region opponents: Forrest & Community

Eagleville is scoring 24.5 ppg and giving up 21.5 ppg

EHS 14 Forrest 13

EHS 35 Community 30

Columbia Academy is scoring 46.5 ppg and giving up 10 ppg. (*those 20 points by Community were all scored on non starters) 

CA 38 Forrest 0

CA 55 Community 20

Now all that being said... it means nothing! These are High School boys... so we will see who shows up and how they show up Friday night. 

Hoping both teams give it their all and we both come out of this game injury free!

Edited by Dunc4265
  • Like 1

Eagleville puts you in a bind on offense with their balanced attack. I believe that EH is better on offense this than they were last year. The QB is great, but you can't load up on him because he will distribute the ball via pass or run to hurt you. Pressure is the way to slow down EH that's what the difference was in OT against LC. On the other hand the defense is very suspect and may be the achilleas heal for EH. I think the game being at EH could be a key factor. Don't take them lightly or they could come out on top. 

• Like 1