Huntland Hosts Moore County! Take the Poll!

Moore County or Huntland?? Who ya got??  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Huge rivalry game with big region implications! Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2018 at 12:01 AM

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I figured Moore County would take this game earlier in the season.  What has happened? Thought they'd be a team that would hang in the top 9-10 slot. 

Sounds like someone hasn't been watching  FME..lol. 

Moore County had one of their best players, get injured in a car wreck about a month ago.  It was pretty serious.    I'm not sure about how he is doing,  but I know Coach Dobbs and others spent time driving back and forth to Vandy to check on the kid.  Not only did they lose a key cog in the offense and defense but I'm certain it was traumatic for the kids as well.

32 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Sounds like someone hasn't been watching  FME..lol. 

Moore County had one of their best players, get injured in a car wreck about a month ago.  It was pretty serious.    I'm not sure about how he is doing,  but I know Coach Dobbs and others spent time driving back and forth to Vandy to check on the kid.  Not only did they lose a key cog in the offense and defense but I'm certain it was traumatic for the kids as well.

It makes my heart break when I hear of these things, Mike.  My thoughts and prayers are with this young man, his family , friends and community. 

• Upvote 1

Both teams are 5-2, both with losses to Eagleville. Moore County lost to Eagleville the week after the accident I do believe, but had a good bounce back game against a sub-par Grace Christian. Their other loss is to Cornersville. Huntland has the loss to Eagleville and a heartbreaker to Mt. Pleasant. I hear the young man is doing well for Moore County, may even be back playing, but not for certain on that. I think this is going to be a better game than a lot of people think. 

2 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Both teams are 5-2, both with losses to Eagleville. Moore County lost to Eagleville the week after the accident I do believe, but had a good bounce back game against a sub-par Grace Christian. Their other loss is to Cornersville. Huntland has the loss to Eagleville and a heartbreaker to Mt. Pleasant. I hear the young man is doing well for Moore County, may even be back playing, but not for certain on that. I think this is going to be a better game than a lot of people think. 

That is great news!  I spoke with Coach Dobbs the week of the accident and I'm really surprised he's going to be back in the lineup.   He's definitely a strong kid.   Glad to hear that.

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That is great news!  I spoke with Coach Dobbs the week of the accident and I'm really surprised he's going to be back in the lineup.   He's definitely a strong kid.   Glad to hear that.

Again, I am not for sure on that. That is what I heard, but I have not verified. Young man is a football player and a big cog to the team. Hated to hear what happened. I feel like I am repeating, but I don't want to start incorrect rumors and I am not sure on him playing again.