LEWIS CO CROSSES THE TN RIVER WHAT NOW

selectedgrain

I'm not one to complain about the refs because I know they usually do the best job they can. And it is hard to see everything that goes on in a football game. But I have seen more strange calls over the years at Lewis Co. collectively, than anywhere else - calls that usually, but not always, go in favor of the Lewis Co. Panthers. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, selectedgrain said:

DONT LIKE THIS MATCH UP AFTER THE CAMDEN GAME WE SHOULD HAVE STAYED  HOME ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE BRIDGE

The Camden game was needed. They were big up front, huge in the backfield, and physical. We need those type of out-of-region games. While I concede the travel is a stretch, the opportunity to play on a college field is an awesome experience for the kids. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Camden game was the best thing that could have happened to LC. After only loosing a few starters from last years team LC needed to be brought back down to reality. It also has allowed LC to somewhat fly under everyone’s radar. LC can beat anyone in 2A if they play to their potential. I’m not trying to get anyone to agree with me just stating what I know.

15 hours ago, @38320 said:

I'm not one to complain about the refs because I know they usually do the best job they can. And it is hard to see everything that goes on in a football game. But I have seen more strange calls over the years at Lewis Co. collectively, than anywhere else - calls that usually, but not always, go in favor of the Lewis Co. Panthers. 

Water under the bridge 38320, but last season we played at LC twice...first game penalties 24 against SH, and 2 (yes,2) against LC... to borrow a catch phrase, COME ON, MAN!!! Second game (playoffs) were almost identical. Lewis County was the better team, and would have won in both regardless...but the sheer number, and even the nature of some of the calls were ridiculous...coach got ejected for questioning a call without cursing or shouting at the ref, when replay showed the call was bogus, and even a LC poster said the coach did or said nothing warranting getting tossed.