2a state championship contenders

Bms54

8 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

right like our (TC) colors are purple and gold, but its yellow lol

Yeah our is "new" gold aka Pee Yellow for P body and our Golden Tide hahahahahaha,makes for good times !!!! And a giant yellow wave as a mascot !!! Good Times , My favorite is "urine trouble when you play Peebody"" hahahahahaha 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yeah our is "new" gold aka Pee Yellow for P body and our Golden Tide hahahahahaha,makes for good times !!!! And a giant yellow wave as a mascot !!! Good Times , My favorite is "urine trouble when you play Peebody"" hahahahahaha 

lol that's awesome, I guess instead of being like Ricky Bobby and peeing excellence in the morning, you guys just pee gold, 

3 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Yup, but I also understand tradition, like here at TC the yellow hat is not going to change, ever lol

Peabody did in fact wear gold helmets in 2010 & 2011. There was no Power P decal though as they went with the Alabama look... numbers on both sides with a single strip on top. I personally like the flat black with the gold Power P. Hard to beat it.