OWLS VS CLEVELAND

I AIN'T HEARD A PEEP OUTTA DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ CUZ THEY HAVE NO SHOT AT THE SECOND SPOT. WE GOT 2 GAMES LEFT TO YOUR 1 SO WE NOT GON DROP BOTH. COME ON TO DA OWLS NEST WE GOT A BIG HALFTIME SHOW FOR YOU ITS HOMECOMING ..THEY GOT US AS THE GAME OF THE WEEK ON TV IF YOU CANT MAKE IT. ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS WHEN WE WERE IN A 3 WAY TIE YAL SLIPPIN:mrgreen: WE DID BETTER LAST SEASON AND THAT'S WHY YAL QUIET AS A MOUSE!! SEE YA AT DA OWLS NEST SANDBAGGERZ!!:thumb:

#LOP 

#2ND PLACE 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Always fun to visit our sons in ootlewah. Raiders will walk away from ootlewah with a W(its our home away from home). Hopefully PA will buy me something from the concessions.

BLUERAIDER? YOUR W WONT MATTER BUT  IT WILL GET YOU TO .500 AND A MCMINN WILL GET YOU A BACKDOOR PLAYOFF PASS!:thumb:

#LOP 

#2ND PLACE 

5 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

BLUERAIDER? YOUR W WONT MATTER BUT  IT WILL GET YOU TO .500 AND A MCMINN WILL GET YOU A BACKDOOR PLAYOFF PASS!:thumb:

#LOP 

#2ND PLACE 

Bring some extra money to buy me something to eat. Ootlewah may be winning more games this season, but they were a better team last year.

Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

REAL BALLERS DON'T CELEBRATE 2ND PLACE.. BUT... WE RIGHT BEHIND THE TEAM THAT USUALLY WINS IT ALL:P

NOT BAAD FOR ALL WE LOST IN 2017 CLASS. HEY IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THEM AGAIN TRUST PA ON THIS AND SAVE THIS POST... IT WON'T BE A SHUTOUT :hungry:

ON TO THE SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ PA GOT TO STAY MOTIVATED!!:motorbike:

#LOP 

#2ND PLACE