“THE REMATCH” #1 Greeneville Vs Betsy Round 3

DevilMan03

On 10/16/2018 at 1:32 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Oh no DevilMan looks like something funny going on in Green Town :popcorneater:

actually, something VERY funny. It's very funny when fans of other teams start hollering that recruiting crap when their team cant beat said "recruiting" team. I betsy ya if betsy was doing the butt kicking up here, fans would be hollering the same about them. its just the nature of the beatdowns. yalls is coming in 2 OR 3 weeks. im almost tempted to skip greenevilles second round  massacre over either sullivan south again, or whichever pitiful chatty town team beats them and come watch the betsy v andy game

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

hahaha....did i read a few pages back that betsys jv beat our jv?  great job betsy,  happy for you guys, maybe coacht will start a 3a-4a jv message board and yall can have a place to go brag ......sorry, devilman has really really rubbed off on me...

Yeah and don't forget we won in both Junior High games also. LOL oh and don't forget our band is way better than yours

If it were up to me,I'd make both sides mad.No playing of the bands while the other team is trying to call a play.If you want to play while your own team has the ball like DB has done in the past,then your own  fans can take care of it.No cowbells just because they annoy the hail out of me.Besides,it probably is in the rule books somewhere about artificial noise makers.

1 hour ago, budkilmer said:

Whoa! You went too far with the band lol.

Well Greeneville's band has suffered because of open enrollment in the county schools. Ever since that Niswonger feller started pumping money into the county schools band programs, our band kids have been poached continuously. It's hard to be competitive when they go after our best tuba players.:mrgreen:

Edited by barb
spelling
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, barb said:

Well Greeneville's band has suffered because of open enrollment in the county schools. Ever since that Niswonger feller started pumping money into the county schools band programs, our band kids have been poached continuously. It's hard to be competitive when they go after our best tuba players.:mrgreen:

Band recruiting!