Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

Gonna be a great region game!!! Coach really focused on fine tuning the run blocking and shaking rust off the underused backs this game !!! 3 total pass plays all night!!! It was nice to see some power football,to me that's Trentons bread and butter!!! When you have a 220 pound running back USE HIM !!!!! Can't wait till next week,fyi Tidefans not alot of banter from me this week ahead,lots of people I call friends,love them some Lions, I have alot of respect for the program at Trinity,I feel they do things right "even when it hurts" This game won't be decided as easily as you think,not really a way to break it down either,Both teams can play physical both teams have alot of speed, I think the linebackers are a bit in TCA favor,but PHS gets the running  back edge imo! Don't expect The Tide to be tossing it up much with TCAs explosiveness we might just U.C. the heck out of this game, i.e. ball control ball control ball control!! No prediction from me this week! Lots of good folks to meet at this game look forward to seeing Ed ,Intense Vandy and others!!!!! RTR

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Gonna be a great region game!!! Coach really focused on fine tuning the run blocking and shaking rust off the underused backs this game !!! 3 total pass plays all night!!! It was nice to see some power football,to me that's Trentons bread and butter!!! When you have a 220 pound running back USE HIM !!!!! Can't wait till next week,fyi Tidefans not alot of banter from me this week ahead,lots of people I call friends,love them some Lions, I have alot of respect for the program at Trinity,I feel they do things right "even when it hurts" This game won't be decided as easily as you think,not really a way to break it down either,Both teams can play physical both teams have alot of speed, I think the linebackers are a bit in TCA favor,but PHS gets the running  back edge imo! Don't expect The Tide to be tossing it up much with TCAs explosiveness we might just U.C. the heck out of this game, i.e. ball control ball control ball control!! No prediction from me this week! Lots of good folks to meet at this game look forward to seeing Ed ,Intense Vandy and others!!!!! RTR

Pride nothing from here. It is going to be a good game. Lots of respect for the tide. I will Catch up with you there. First look for me on the 50 yard line before the game. I will Be out there with my boy who is a senior. See if y’all can pick me out. Hahaha. Gonna be a big night also because my oldest son is coming in from the marines to surprise his brother on senior night plus to surprise my dad and his Big Pop who is fighting cancer. Hope to catch up with all of you. 

• Upvote 3

This will be one of the most exciting games to be at in the entire state next Friday.

Peabody and TCA both field some very impressive athletes that bring a level of play many HS teams lack. After making the trip to see the Pioneers take on the Lions last night I have a better idea of how good they actually can play. Film just doesn't do justice displaying how intense some of their playmakers are on both sides of the ball.

The matchup between arguably the best offense in R7 -Peabody against arguably the best defense in R7 right now- TCA will be the game to watch on the western side of the Volunteer state Friday night.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Pride nothing from here. It is going to be a good game. Lots of respect for the tide. I will Catch up with you there. First look for me on the 50 yard line before the game. I will Be out there with my boy who is a senior. See if y’all can pick me out. Hahaha. Gonna be a big night also because my oldest son is coming in from the marines to surprise his brother on senior night plus to surprise my dad and his Big Pop who is fighting cancer. Hope to catch up with all of you. 

How is your dad doing ? 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

He is hanging in there. They call us BigEd and Big Pop for a reason. He has lost 55 lbs in 4 weeks. He has just been more mad not being able to go to the games. He said he is going Friday for senior night. Thank you for checking. 

When in situations like this it's easy to get mad!!! But you all are a strong family and love the lord and that's fact!!! I have been praying for Gods healing   grace and comfort and will continue to pray. Ed you are a great person and I am proud to know you! So glad your son's get to spend time with your Dad friday,GOD BLESS Y'ALL 

• Upvote 2