Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I hope you are right my friend.  Good luck Friday against the Rebels.  It would be nice to see two teams from Trenton make the playoffs--You guys are about a 1/2 yard closer to Trenton than Dyer.  That gives Trenton 4 girl state championships and 2 runner ups.  LOL.  This county has been blessed with athletes in every sport.  Not to mention a few state championships in Band.  

The address of the school is 38382 

Trinity was ready to play it was senior night. The Lions problem was that Peabody was ready to play. Trinity is well coached but outmanned big time against a extremely talented team like Peabody. #7 for Trinity is fast but needs to learn to run north and south instead of east and west. I like Huntingdons # 7 better. He knows how to run the football. 

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Trinity was ready to play it was senior night. The Lions problem was that Peabody was ready to play. Trinity is well coached but outmanned big time against a extremely talented team like Peabody. #7 for Trinity is fast but needs to learn to run north and south instead of east and west. I like Huntingdons # 7 better. He knows how to run the football. 

Just because you have a grandchild at tca does not give you the insight of the football that night. Tca was not ready to play. Issues were there. We didn’t bring it up because that would be excuses. Also our # 7 is not a running back. So to compare a RB to a split out is not the same. Ask Vandy. He has seen enough. But hey good luck to Huntingdon 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Just because you have a grandchild at tca does not give you the insight of the football that night. Tca was not ready to play. Issues were there. We didn’t bring it up because that would be excuses. Also our # 7 is not a running back. So to compare a RB to a split out is not the same. Ask Vandy. He has seen enough. But hey good luck to Huntingdon 

What were the issues ?  Just curious 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

At least we are at home and we didn’t have to start the playoffs in the regular season like last year haha 

True, but dang !!! I mean I get it playoffs everyone is 0/0 but I think it will be 45/0 and of first quarter !!! We need our boys hit in the mouth early in the post season,people forget we are a really young team !!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

31 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

True, but dang !!! I mean I get it playoffs everyone is 0/0 but I think it will be 45/0 and of first quarter !!! We need our boys hit in the mouth early in the post season,people forget we are a really young team !!!!!

They could come here with a chip on their shoulders and give us a fight. You never know. Wasn’t it like last year or year before Dresden got put out by a Memphis team first round they were suppose to beat