Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Bingo is about the only thing y'all could have beaten Peabody in Friday night. I played in 3 losses in my high school career worst being 14-6. I still remember the 6 o'clock Saturday practices after those loses. Brutal!  There's nothing wrong with losing. Peabody is a better team than Trinity. But there is no excuse for quiting which is what the Lions did Friday night.

Ok I believe Peabody is 4 TDs better than TCA and 4 TDs better than GC.  The better team lost a game and the better team won a game.  Alabama is the cream of the crop.  It is hard to play on that level game in and game out.  With that being said.  I believe TCA is a better team than what they showed Friday night and we are most definitely better than 7 to 10 points better Pride.  I do value your opinion but come on now, lets call a spade a spade.  I hope TCA can win against Lake County but that will be a tall task.  Those guys are really good.  Good luck Friday and in the Playoffs Roll R7.