Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

Hey yall,in all seriousness let yalls boosters know to cook up plenty of vittles,The Tide Nation travels very well !! I would say we will bring a home crowd about t to this away game easily!!!! 

We know. Nothing but bread and water for your side. Hahahahahaha. We will have plenty of bbq nachos. 

52 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

He is hanging in there. They call us BigEd and Big Pop for a reason. He has lost 55 lbs in 4 weeks. He has just been more mad not being able to go to the games. He said he is going Friday for senior night. Thank you for checking. 

My dad went through  same thing lost quite  a bit of weight but I had trouble motivating my dad. It’s good his spirits are up 

Edited by Tide21

Wish I knew more about the Tide because I would really like to weigh in on the game. I can only go off of what I read here on the T. So here is my input on how this game will go. TCA has speed and also has a power back #7 & #40. If #7 get into space nobody is catching him. #40 will drang two or three guys. TCA QB needs to play the read option a little better he could have kept the ball a lot last night against GC and didnt. I think that will be one key for TCA. TCA run defense is very good also so the Tide will have to pass the ball also. This isnt going to be like McKenzie where you can run the ball at will. This game is going to be the biggest test for Peabody. I do think both teams will put up some points..

35-28 TCA

13 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Wish I knew more about the Tide because I would really like to weigh in on the game. I can only go off of what I read here on the T. So here is my input on how this game will go. TCA has speed and also has a power back #7 & #40. If #7 get into space nobody is catching him. #40 will drang two or three guys. TCA QB needs to play the read option a little better he could have kept the ball a lot last night against GC and didnt. I think that will be one key for TCA. TCA run defense is very good also so the Tide will have to pass the ball also. This isnt going to be like McKenzie where you can run the ball at will. This game is going to be the biggest test for Peabody. I do think both teams will put up some points..

35-28 TCA

My man!!!

3 minutes ago, goldentide2019 said:

I'm going with Peabody on this one! I haven't seen TCA this year, but have heard about. Peabody beat TCA last year 61-21. I'm not going to doubt that the Tide is going to the same thing this year!

That TCA team had so many players out as well as hurt it's not a true barometer of their talent!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

That TCA team had so many players out as well as hurt it's not a true barometer of their talent!

I'm not going to doubt Peabody. Peabody is a team to known to dominate in tough situations. When Union City was winning you had people doubting them, but they dominated the whole season. Just because TCA beat GC doesn't mean that TCA will beat Peabody.