Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I got there after kickoff tonight. My first time being on tca’s campus. Very nice facilities. The people were also very nice. They gave my little boy a funnel cake as we were leaving. 

After that butt kicking I would Give a peace offering also. Glad you enjoyed it. Good luck through the playoffs

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I got there after kickoff tonight. My first time being on tca’s campus. Very nice facilities. The people were also very nice. They gave my little boy a funnel cake as we were leaving. 

Fine folks at TCA...makes me sad that we don't play them after decades of rivalry. Their kids give great effort to beat you, but they treat you so well that you can't help but to like 'em!

• Upvote 1

I think Peabody owes Gibson County a huge thank you for waking them up. Peabody looked mean tonight. They looked like they had the persona of a school bully. This game was won before it even started it seemed. I can’t figure out what was up with TCA. After playing 2 weeks of solid football & then getting tossed around like they did tonight, I still don’t know what to think. I for sure thought we were going to be in for a show but it was pretty much signed, sealed, & delivered before the 1st quarter even ended. #7 is a good athlete for TCA but the Tide made him look average tonight. This was totally not what I was expecting to see. It’s not over for TCA though. They have a tough test next week against the region champs of Lake County. That will be a good measuring stick before the playoffs. 

10 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I think Peabody owes Gibson County a huge thank you for waking them up. Peabody looked mean tonight. They looked like they had the persona of a school bully. This game was won before it even started it seemed. I can’t figure out what was up with TCA. After playing 2 weeks of solid football & then getting tossed around like they did tonight, I still don’t know what to think. I for sure thought we were going to be in for a show but it was pretty much signed, sealed, & delivered before the 1st quarter even ended. #7 is a good athlete for TCA but the Tide made him look average tonight. This was totally not what I was expecting to see. It’s not over for TCA though. They have a tough test next week against the region champs of Lake County. That will be a good measuring stick before the playoffs. 

I really wasn’t expecting it to go like it did either. 

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I really wasn’t expecting it to go like it did either. 

A big thank you to Gibson County this year and McKenzie last year.  It was nice meeting Rietz, BigEdmo, Vandy fan, and PeabodyPride  tonight.  It is good to put a name with a face. TCA was just out manned. We are in beast mode right now.  I do love the hospitality at TCA. Very good people. 

Edited by Golddoctor

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

A big thank you to Gibson County this year and McKenzie last year.  It was nice meeting Rietz, BigEdmo, Vandy fan, and PeabodyPride  tonight.  It is good to put a name with a face. TCA was just out manned. We are in beast mode right now.  I do love the hospitality at TCA. Very good people. 

Glad we could be the only team to beat the 2A state champs this year....our pleasure!!!!

• Upvote 1