Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

5 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I just watched the game. Don't know or care what's going on behind the scenes. Hope Yalls problems aren't health related. Other than that it was one of the ugliest games I've seen in some time. Y'all play like that Thursday night and Lake Co gonna clock you!

Thanks for the support grandpa. Glad you don’t care about your grandkids program. 

Edited by BigEdMo

11 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Trinity was ready to play it was senior night. The Lions problem was that Peabody was ready to play. Trinity is well coached but outmanned big time against a extremely talented team like Peabody. #7 for Trinity is fast but needs to learn to run north and south instead of east and west. I like Huntingdons # 7 better. He knows how to run the football. 

You obviously don’t know much about TCA football.  #7 is the fartherist thing from a RB.  He is a slot receiver.  They lined him up at RB to give TP a different look.  He’s only 150 lbs so he has to get the ball in space.  I would imagine your RB is 175lbs or more.  Peabody’s back was probably 200.  Huge difference.  TCA was just outmanned.  We all knew that going into the game.  I don’t think Peabody is 70 points better but they probably are 3 TD’s better.  TCA didn’t come to play for whatever reason.  We all know that but we do appreciate your support!

7 minutes ago, Intense said:

You obviously don’t know much about TCA football.  #7 is the fartherist thing from a RB.  He is a slot receiver.  They lined him up at RB to give TP a different look.  He’s only 150 lbs so he has to get the ball in space.  I would imagine your RB is 175lbs or more.  Peabody’s back was probably 200.  Huge difference.  TCA was just outmanned.  We all knew that going into the game.  I don’t think Peabody is 70 points better but they probably are 3 TD’s better.  TCA didn’t come to play for whatever reason.  We all know that but we do appreciate your support!

Intense is spot on,actually Jarel #4 is 225 ,albea is 225 and #8 Wilkins is 175,that's slot to ask any 1 A enrollment team to deal with ! Flash is exactly that but has to be in space purely because of size,he is faster than our #7 but Noah has 30 lbs on him !! I believe #40 will give Lake county trouble this week and with Spurgeon back it will be a great game!!!!!

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Intense is spot on,actually Jarel #4 is 225 ,albea is 225 and #8 Wilkins is 175,that's slot to ask any 1 A enrollment team to deal with ! Flash is exactly that but has to be in space purely because of size,he is faster than our #7 but Noah has 30 lbs on him !! I believe #40 will give Lake county trouble this week and with Spurgeon back it will be a great game!!!!!

I believe You will see us being able to open up the offense with spurgeon. Or as we call him Spaz. This way we can rotate 16 back to receiver where he is dangerous. That will give us two 6’ 3” recievers with #7 in the slot.  Then with #40 as a work horse. Friday was just the the start. 

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I believe You will see us being able to open up the offense with spurgeon. Or as we call him Spaz. This way we can rotate 16 back to receiver where he is dangerous. That will give us two 6’ 3” recievers with #7 in the slot.  Then with #40 as a work horse. Friday was just the the start. 

I will catch flack for it but you dont see many D lines as quick and big as Peabody in 2 A,insert the Peabody thinks they aren't beatable quotes here!!! PHS has a history of dropping a game or 2 because of lack of fire in the belly"our demon to exercise " TCA is a great team that played a bad game because they are kids  against a team that was 7 to 10 points better"best on best" IMO. All that is a mute point cause TCA is heading to the Lake,I for one will go cheer on my region frenemies!!! And eat alotta fried fish hopefully not pop!!!

Just in relation to this game, evidently TCA didn’t play their best game and had some issues whatever they may be.   That’s football and life, not always going to have your best stuff.  But in Fairness,  you are not going to play your best when you play a good team and we can talk all day about what can happen when all things align.  If that were the case, everyone is undefeated. Kind of insignificant  to talk about that since it didn’t happen.  Heck ask Trenton about the GC game, lot of speculation of what might have been, doesn’t matter though

2 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

Just in relation to this game, evidently TCA didn’t play their best game and had some issues whatever they may be.   That’s football and life, not always going to have your best stuff.  But in Fairness,  you are not going to play your best when you play a good team and we can talk all day about what can happen when all things align.  If that were the case, everyone is undefeated. Kind of insignificant  to talk about that since it didn’t happen.  Heck ask Trenton about the GC game, lot of speculation of what might have been, doesn’t matter though

Agree whole heartedly. Tca is still 2  scores at least behind Peabody even on our best day. It just be that way some times. But IF my aunt had balls, well y’all have heard it before. 

11 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Thanks for the support grandpa. Glad you don’t care about your grandkids program. 

I love Trinity but there's no excuse for a performance like that. If my Mustangs had played that lackluster the fans would have given it to them on the sidelines big time. Trinity fans just kept their mouths shut and took it. I hate losing and playing like Trinity did Friday night is unacceptable.

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I love Trinity but there's no excuse for a performance like that. If my Mustangs had played that lackluster the fans would have given it to them on the sidelines big time. Trinity fans just kept their mouths shut and took it. I hate losing and playing like Trinity did Friday night is unacceptable.

Well, regardless how they played. Players and coaches are the ones who deal with the loss / disappointment. No need for fans to say anything really no one shows up to lose. My team had a lackluster performance first 2 quarters in our last game. We didn't down them any. Coach chewed some behind and after halftime we had our normal team back then some. No need for fans to be negative to the players or coaches. Sometimes teams lose if your a fairweather fan and I dont mean anyone in particular I doubt the players or coach enjoy you being there anyway. Need to support a team during a loss more then a win imo. Dont need to build anyone back up after a win.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Well, regardless how they played. Players and coaches are the ones who deal with the loss / disappointment. No need for fans to say anything really no one shows up to lose. My team had a lackluster performance first 2 quarters in our last game. We didn't down them any. Coach chewed some behind and after halftime we had our normal team back then some. No need for fans to be negative to the players or coaches. Sometimes teams lose if your a fairweather fan and I dont mean anyone in particular I doubt the players or coach enjoy you being there anyway. Need to support a team during a loss more then a win imo. Dont need to build anyone back up after a win.

Bingo. 

45 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Thank you again for your unwavering support. 

54 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

That is the difference between TCA fans and fans such as yourself. We are go8ng to support our boys, not beat them down for a tough loss. Please go cheer on your Mustangs and stay away from TCA. Your kind are not needed or wanted. We will be just fine without you.